KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wally west & barry allen vs brawlers

wally west & barry allen vs brawlers
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

wally west & barry allen vs brawlers

Savage hulk
Rulk
Mindless hulk
Doomsday
The abombination
Grundy
Killer croc
The thing
Collosonaught
Not spite the flash's could pull this off imo

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 08:30 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

killer croc, carv?

team bruisers win.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 08:46 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
killer croc, carv?

team bruisers win.
would any of them even be able to TOUCH wally or barry

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:23 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

to answer your question: yes, unless we isolate their best performances, which you didn't stipulate in the op.

on a sidenote: carv, who the hell are you kidding? you clearly don't belive the flash is untaggable by superbricks and you made this thread so others would make that point.

some would also say DD is a legit superspeedster on par with SM and the likes, though I've personally never bought that.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:32 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Firstly, who is carv second, I'm not sure if it was barry or wally who evacuated 500,000 people from a city in 0.0001 seconds, he may have built up speed, but he still had to search for these people, taking 2 or 3 people to a location 30 miles away or something, he did this in a fraction of a second, and he moves faster than you could even process a thought, I don't think their tagging them they also have their speed steal also, IMP's they could possible vibrate their molecular sturcture and pass through every single one making them implode

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:43 PM

ha! I only looked at your avatar. thought you were carv, sorry about that.

anyway, those very exotic attacks are rare and might still fail on some of them. by the same token, rulk could drain them, doomsday could adapt to anything they throw at him, hulk could go wbh and incinerate them with his AoE, etc. but really, none of shit is happening here.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:59 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I'm not giving hulk the ability to go wbh here that's just ridiculous, who would they beat, and who wouldn't they beat and it doesn't matter how rare those attacts are used, in the forums they perform to the best of all of their abilities, but I'm barring wbh for this thread as he could probly solo the whole roster with that force field and brute strength...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:03 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

And I think they could speed steal dd and the huks, giving them the advantage over everyone their facing

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:05 PM

they are to fight in character in this forum, which means they dont spam higher end attacks, but resort to them in a minority of times as thie personalities dictate.

when the dust settles, DD, the hulks, colossus and maybe grundy will be the ones standing.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:08 PM
curryman

Originally posted by 753
they are to fight in character in this forum, which means they dont spam higher end attacks, but resort to them in a minority of times as thie personalities dictate.

Fighting at the top of their abilities now aren't they?

How would they ever be touched by any of these guys..

MAYBE Doomsday has the speed to tag them.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:09 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by 753

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:10 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

So your telling me to speedsters aren't going to resort to there higher end attacks against 10 bruisers, the speed steal isn't out of character, I read somewhere wally or barry stole the kinetic energy of an opponent and it took him 100 years to blink, imo they're going to def resort to high end attacks against these, they could pull it off, the Infinite Mass Punch could probly bfr or KO half of these anyway...all imo though I think the flashes could win this, but its 50/50 so far

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:17 PM
curryman

Originally posted by 753

So using their super-power, super-speed, is a high-end ability?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:27 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

they get tagged all the time by characters slower than them (everybody in comics)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:34 PM

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
So your telling me to speedsters aren't going to resort to there higher end attacks against 10 bruisers, the speed steal isn't out of character, I read somewhere wally or barry stole the kinetic energy of an opponent and it took him 100 years to blink, imo they're going to def resort to high end attacks against these, they could pull it off, the Infinite Mass Punch could probly bfr or KO half of these anyway...all imo though I think the flashes could win this, but its 50/50 so far
he did that to another flash actually. knowing the odds they step up their games some

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:34 PM
curryman

Originally posted by 753
they get tagged all the time by characters slower than them (everybody in comics)

Scans.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:36 PM

Originally posted by curryman
Scans.
scans of slower characters tagging flashes? seriously?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:38 PM
curryman

Originally posted by 753
scans of slower characters tagging flashes? seriously?

Yes.

Scans of characters as slow as these tagging the Flashes when they're serious.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:41 PM
Mindset

I don't see how they can get past Killer Croc.

Killer Croc 10/10.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:47 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by 753
its for plots sake, if they truly perfored to there ability, the fight would be one panel, ala flash winning wally and barry are WAY to fast for any of these bruisers they move faster than a thought wally and barry win this

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:58 PM