KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which team would you want to protect the planet

Which team would you want to protect the planet
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Which team would you want to protect the planet

A planetary threat is approaching Earth of unknown origin and power level, you are in charge of picking one team of heroes to defend the planet against this unknown threat, which team would you feel the safest with?

---

Superman and Hulk

Thor and Flash (Wally)

Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman

Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:05 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Superman and Hulk. Definitely.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Thor and Flash or Silver Surfer and Wonder Woman.

If the enemy is intangible, invisible or have others weird attacks, Hulk will be useless.

Thor and Flash, and SS and WW, can deal with almost every kind of energy/attack.

A high level Sorcerer, with good speed/strengh/durability would be very hard to Superman/Hulk beat.

Last edited by eaebiakuya on Apr 17th, 2013 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:11 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Team 2

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:52 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Black Adam and Silver Surfer

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Black Adam and Silver Surfer

?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:57 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Which team would you want to protect the planet

Originally posted by Starscream M
A planetary threat is approaching Earth of unknown origin and power level, you are in charge of picking one team of heroes to defend the planet against this unknown threat, which team would you feel the safest with?

---

Superman and Hulk

Thor and Flash (Wally)

Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel
Team 2.

Unless we're talking "This looks like a job for Superman"

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 03:58 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thor and Flash can take care of business just fine.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:03 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

They're all pretty capable. Superman and Hulk would offer the strongest brawn and brains (assuming Hulk isn't full retard and can revert to Banner). Thor and Flash are best suited for mystical and interdimensional threats. Surfer and Diana and GL and Captain Marvel are both equally fit to deal with cosmic/magic threats as well.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:22 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Personally I'd pick silver surfer and wonder woman.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:22 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Silver Surfer and WW. Some problems will require speed and flexibility and this team packs the most versatility and balance.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:24 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I gotta go Hal Jordan and captain marvel myself. Between the speed and brawn packed by billy and the versatility and sheer power of Hal... Yeah...

If second my team with surfer and Wonder Woman for a close second

Thor and flash for third

And hulk superman for last.

If all my fight needed was brute force against an earthbound opponent then switch the lineup

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 05:17 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Superman's team, only because of Superman really. That guy always wins.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 05:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

SM and Hulk

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 06:41 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Team 4.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 06:48 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Thor + wally first, second SS + WW, third hal jordan + CM and last but not least hulk and superman

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 09:04 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Thor + wally first, second SS + WW, third hal jordan + CM and last but not least hulk and superman

Phucking change your avatar already.

I creamed my pants when I thought I saw carver put hulk last because of his hate for superman, then i saw it was you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 09:16 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Well am not carver so behave il keep the avatar how i want it not because pf how u want it

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 09:39 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Out of the choices available

Though personally there are a dozen teams I'd pick well before any here.

Combinations of Dr fate, Doctor Strange, Alan Scot, Hellstorm, Obsidian, Dr Occult, Arion, Shaman, Genis vell, Mar-vell, Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Maxima, Thor, Silver Surfer, Orion, Mr Miracle and Hourman 1 million ) Matthew Tyler) would all come before these.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:22 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

SS & WW

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 12:35 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote