KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Telepath battle: Mordru Vs Odin

Telepath battle: Mordru Vs Odin
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Telepath battle: Mordru Vs Odin

Who wins? TP battle only.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 03:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Odin.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 04:50 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Feats for Odin?

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 04:51 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He beat WM Thor in his mind when previously Dr Strange (who for all my hatred of him will still forever be a beast telepath), Thanos, Surfer, Warlock, and I believe Moondragon were thrown out of his mind. Have Galactus trouble in tp when Galactus' resting tp almost killed Xavier and Mags, and shortly after Oblivion said his mind was tough to read.

And some other random shit that'll come to me

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:03 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Did Odin fight Galactus with TP? Mordru mind screwed many of the LOSH, including Saturn Girl, who is top tier in TP.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:06 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Yes. The bulk of their fight was telepathic.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:09 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Mordu has f*cked with Saturn Girl on a couple of occasions, mind-raped some random hero (Power Girl I think?) but not much else comes to mind.

So probably Odin.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:42 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

He's also mentally wrecked beings in other time lines and dimensions and globally scanned every being on earth. With little effort.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:43 AM
curryman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
He's also mentally wrecked beings in other time lines and dimensions and globally scanned every being on earth.

Not really that impressive, sadly.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:43 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by curryman
Not really that impressive, sadly.

If he's doing it with little effort and wrecking top telepaths like Saturn Girl, I think it would be. TP wise, I say he's definitely above the likes of top tier telepaths like Martian Manhunter and Xavier. I believe Saturn Girl scanned the minds of every one in the universe and Mordru punked her.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:45 AM
curryman

If he's doing it with little effort and wrecking top telepaths like Saturn Girl, I think it would be. TP wise, I say he's definitely above the likes of top tier telepaths like Martian Manhunter and Xavier. I believe Saturn Girl scanned the minds of every one in the universe and Mordru punked her.

Do you have scans of these universal scannages?

Not that it's particularly impressive.

Mordru scanned the world and beat someone who scanned the universe.

Looks like you started this thread dead set on clinging onto some fairly sihtty feats.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:50 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by curryman
Do you have scans of these universal scannages?

Not that it's particularly impressive.

Mordru scanned the world and beat someone who scanned the universe.

Looks like you started this thread dead set on clinging onto some fairly sihtty feats.

I haven't heard too many good Odin feats, except battling Galactus. No scans on me now.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Got sources? And also are you referencing across titles?

Because the LOSH fluctuates more than almost any other characters. By that I mean don't apply a feat from Earth 1 Saturn Girl to Earth 2 Saturn Girl that Mordu mind-raped.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

I haven't heard too many good Odin feats, except battling Galactus. No scans on me now.

He doesn't have too many that come spring to mind right-off the bat.

Battling Galactus should already put him above most earthly telepaths, considering the lengths Xavier had to go through to even petition Galactus telepathically.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:53 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Got sources? And also are you referencing across titles?

Because the LOSH fluctuates more than almost any other characters. By that I mean don't apply a feat from Earth 1 Saturn Girl to Earth 2 Saturn Girl that Mordu mind-raped.

It was during Zero Hour, IIRC. Most of the feats I have seen Mordru do TP wise was PC. Dr. Fate (an accomplished TP himself) had a hard time with Mordru as well.

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 05:54 AM
curryman

It was during Zero Hour, IIRC. Most of the feats I have seen Mordru do TP wise was PC. Dr. Fate (an accomplished TP himself) had a hard time with Mordru as well.

It probably is really close smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 06:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post May 2nd, 2013 06:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote