KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick the new 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse

Pick the new 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Pick the new 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse

Who would be perfect recruits to be his new 4 Horsemen.
Its not limited to Marvel.

Limits
> Recruits may not be more powerful than Apocalypse himself.
> No preexisting Horsemen (Wolverine, Gambit, Archangel etc..)

Example:

Death: Stryfe
War: Genesis (William Rolfson)
Pestilence : Mr. Sinister
Famine : Elixir (Joshua Foley)

Old Post May 6th, 2013 03:38 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I'd argue elixir is more powerful than apocalypse, though considering his development level, I could see your choice.

1. Death: Loa
2. Stryfe: Empath
3. Pestilence: Hazmat
4. Famine: Leech

Old Post May 6th, 2013 03:58 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

War: Madison Jefferies
Death: Thor
Famine: Dr. Light
Pestilence: Raven

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:11 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Toxin
war machine
jack of hearts
human torch

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

War : Tempus
Death : Cyclops
Pestilence : Triage
Famine : Emma Frost

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:13 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MF DELPH
War: Madison Jefferies
Death: Thor
Famine: Dr. Light
Pestilence: Raven
almost everyone here is more powerful than apocalypse though

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:13 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

No, they aren't.

>Z<

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:14 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by 753
almost everyone here is more powerful than apocalypse though

arguably

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Pestilence - Typhoid Mary
Famine - Plantman
War - Iron Man
Death - Omega Red

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:16 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

War : captain america
Death : deathstroke
Pestilence : antman
Famine : poison ivy

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 6th, 2013 05:35 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by MF DELPH
No, they aren't.
by feats and history thor and raven are more powerful. a case could actually be made for dr light too.

Old Post May 6th, 2013 05:49 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 753
4. Famine: Leech
Would that even work out?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 6th, 2013 05:53 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

War... Spiderman (increased strength and durability)
Death...Super Skrull
Famine...Storm
Pestilence...Blink

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2013 06:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Would that even work out?
because he is a child? standard horseman production involves remaking their minds and bodies, scrambler from the marauders could also fit the bill.

Old Post May 6th, 2013 06:10 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 753
because he is a child? standard horseman production involves remaking their minds and bodies, scrambler from the marauders could also fit the bill.
I thought powerwise, cancelling others and all.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 6th, 2013 06:16 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by 753
by feats and history thor and raven are more powerful. a case could actually be made for dr light too.

I disagree.

>Z<

Old Post May 6th, 2013 06:40 PM

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I thought powerwise, cancelling others and all.
you mean cancelling th other horsemen? leech has developed voluntary control over his powers.

Old Post May 6th, 2013 06:59 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Death: Krishna
(please log in to view the image)
Krishna is an almost perfect fusion of Man & Machine. Indian scientist’s optimized a human clone, and outfitted it with a bacterial agent that excretes metal so that it can grow its own circuitry. Krishna’s mind runs on an A.I. When Krishna arose, it took in all information from the worlds net. Lastly is his Telekinesis is powerful enough rearrange, and transmute matter/energy.

War: Perun
Russias answer to the Superhuman arms race is Perun. A heavily optimized model from a previous Superhuman destroyed by Jerry Craven. More machine then man, they only human in him are separate pieces of brain…left to interface to interface with mechanical limbs, and onboard computers. They cloned that brain four times over to act as seated back-ups. Perun is a modern day marvel, its engineering packs endless configurations, in a man with the ability to excrete metal to make its own circuitry in the form of weapons.

Pestilence : Malak Al-Maut
Malak Al-Maut is a lab perfected, a panicle of human evolution. Uncertain of what is his energy source, this being of pure energy radiates toxic waves. Malak holds a destructive ability to extend a personal field, to disassociate atomic bonds in proximate space. Or kill things by looking at them.

Famine : Maitreya
Enveloped by microscopes wired into his visual cortex. He was forced to meditate on his own structure until he could perceive the quantum foam of his every particle of his being. With this Maitreya gains the ability to manipulate space time, and mater, by accessing zero point energy from the spaces between virtual particles.

Old Post May 7th, 2013 03:55 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^Supergod?

Old Post May 7th, 2013 04:13 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Death: Blastaar
War: Ares
Pestilence: Deadpool
Famine: Sandman

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 7th, 2013 04:16 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote