KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs

wolverine vs
Started by: mighty adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mighty adam

Sleep wolverine vs

Wolverine with the muramasa blade. There is no bfr in this fights, cant he clear it?

vs hulk

vs Thor

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:29 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Wolverine loses.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:29 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Well hulk is faster the wolverine but he could cut Thor since third speed is trash

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:39 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

he could clear it, depending on how well informed the other two are about the blade.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 02:08 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How does the blade work agiian exactly?

Old Post May 21st, 2013 02:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

cuts through anything, cancels hf, pretty much oneshots damage soak monsters

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:19 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

With basic knowledge about the blade, Hulk would easily use his superior speed and reach to knock it out of Wolverine's hands and then just rattle Wolverine's head enough to knock him out for a week or two.

That or just punt him up into high orbit and watch the blade fall out of his hands.

Thor would lose, most likely.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:22 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

that'd be dangerous, he should stick to thunderclaps

Old Post May 21st, 2013 03:24 PM
Flyattractor

Hulk is faster then Wolvie now?

Old Post May 21st, 2013 04:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

1. Thunderclap followed by savage beating. Or just a savage beating.

2. Eh, it's probably in character for Jobber Thor to allow himself to get diced up. Regular Thor has a couple dozen ways to beat the shit out of Logan

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 21st, 2013 04:41 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Wolverine loses.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Logan gets owned

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:34 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
1. Thunderclap followed by savage beating. Or just a savage beating.

2. Eh, it's probably in character for Jobber Thor to allow himself to get diced up. Regular Thor has a couple dozen ways to beat the shit out of Logan
hulk would need to get rid of the blade first or keep his distance throughout the fight. if he goes into cqc, logan will kill him in seconds. whenever they fight logan slashes the shit out of hulk with claws shorter than the blade. hulk's recent bullrushing speedbursts are impressive but I dont see a substantial,if any, edge in cqc reflexes.

thor can oneshot zap logan from 500m away at the get go

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:54 PM
mighty adam

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hulk is faster then Wolvie now?
hulk has always been faster.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:01 PM
mighty adam

Yes if either try to h2h the hairy ball then its over. Thor would probably do something stupid in try to h2h and die. Hulk dose use thunderclaps alot so its a 50\50 if he dose he wins if not he dies.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:04 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Wolvie probably wins this

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:08 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Nah, Thor lights him up.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:10 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by mighty adam
hulk has always been faster.
Really? Cause I always got the impression that and I have heard wolvie say that He is always faster then the big bluky guys and that is a big part of his edge.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:10 PM
mighty adam

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Really? Cause I always got the impression that and I have heard wolvie say that He is always faster then the big bluky guys and that is a big part of his edge.
comic wises yes wolverine is shown to be faster but stat wise hulk runs at base 300mhp angry hulk probably is march 5. Hulk needs more speed feats.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:15 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by mighty adam
comic wises yes wolverine is shown to be faster but stat wise hulk runs at base 300mhp angry hulk probably is march 5. Hulk needs more speed feats.
Is that when he is "running" or "Jumping"?

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:18 PM