KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Zombies vs. DCnU

Marvel Zombies vs. DCnU
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Marvel Zombies vs. DCnU

In an effort to have a little fun, that lovable imp Mr. Mxyzptlk teleports the Marvel Zombies to an unsuspecting DCnU Manhattan. Once there, the Zombies immediately begin feasting.

Stipulations:
-For the Zombies to win, they must kill or infect every sentient being on DC earth(humans notwithstanding.)
-For DCnU to win, they must perma-kill every last Zombie-- even the regular humans that are infected.
-If the Zombies bite a character in the DCnU, that character immediately becomes part of the Zombie horde.
-DC earth is free to call-in help from outside earth, such as GL's, but lets refrain from using 'all-powerful' characters, like Spectre or PS.
-No BFR, and no destroying the earth.

Three scenarios:

#1:
The core group of Zombies that were focused on during the original Marvel Zombies series, as seen here:
(please log in to view the image)

#2:
The Galactus-amped Zombies:
(please log in to view the image)

#3:
Every single Marvel Zombie ever seen. Here are some of them:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 8th, 2013 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 05:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Pym eats Batman

/Dcu dies

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 05:53 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

Scenario 1) Justice League takes them down.
Scenario 2) Don't remember the feats of these guys too well, but you'd probably need the GL corp to take them down. They'd likely also infect most of DC Earth.
Scenario 3) Phantom Stranger Solos

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 05:56 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

^ The same thing that happened to Marvel, would happen to DC. One of the big guys (Superman) would be infected, and then the rest would fall like dominoes.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:04 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Anton Arcane ftw.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
that lovable imp Mr. Mxyzptlk

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:36 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You know you like him. wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Hal + Black Lantern Ring = Win Scenario 1, 2, and 3.

The of the planet just sits back and watches.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:46 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

DC wins 1 & 2.

3, Marvel would probably take.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Hal + Black Lantern Ring
For the love of God. Hal using a BL ring was a once in a lifetime dues ex machina-- a plot-device that allowed him to control even 'teh awl-powaful Nekron!!111!'

He's not pulling that BS here. Get real.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
You know you like him. wink

I like you too.

For the love of God. Hal using a BL ring was a once in a lifetime dues ex machina-- a plot-device that allowed him to control even 'teh awl-powaful Nekron!!111!'

Zop is going to beat that horse in the ground and then piss over it. Y'know how zop rolls.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I imagine that if he talks about BL Hal for a few more posts, he'll change his avy/sig accordingly.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 06:59 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I imagine that if he talks about BL Hal for a few more posts, he'll change his avy/sig accordingly.

He is like carver with far less attention span and who unfortunately reads comics too.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No bandwagon is too big or too small for zop to hop on.

He does tend to know his stuff, though, so I applaud him for that. thumb up

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:05 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

High end feats are great. But they're also high end feats.

On topic, I think it's a tough fight for the DCnU in all battles. I don't think Earth's heroes are good enough to clearly stomp the zombies before more powerful beings get infected and the plague spreads at an exponential rate.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:10 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

If the Zombies infect a single speedster, the plague could go global within minutes.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:12 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

His willpower is literally universal. All he has to do is get his hands on a BL ring and it's game over for the zombies.

Hell, if you consider that Hal trick to be a one time thing, then Black Hand ends the menace once and for all. He vomits out BL rings and takes control of the Marvel Zombies. End of threat.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:38 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No bandwagon is too big or too small for zop to hop on.

He does tend to know his stuff, though, so I applaud him for that. thumb up

True on all accounts. He was riding on snowbird's bandwagon once!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 07:54 PM
chipguy_okay

What was the best feats of the original Marvel Zombies in Scenario 1? Anything stop Cyborg from just Boom tube them up to the watch-tower, or anywhere remote, to be dealt with by Superman accordingly?

I remember Hulk bit Surfer's head off, but did Ultimate Surfer ever do anything?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:26 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
True on all accounts. He was riding on snowbird's bandwagon once!

Shut up...mad
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
What was the best feats of the original Marvel Zombies in Scenario 1? Anything stop Cyborg from just Boom tube them up to the watch-tower, or anywhere remote, to be dealt with by Superman accordingly?

I remember Hulk bit Surfer's head off, but did Ultimate Surfer ever do anything?

You have to keep in mind, Marvel Zombies series was riddled with PIS, I mean more so than usual for comics. Heroes that could have ended the threat solo were acting like 'tards. Even when the zombies consumed Galactus and had his power they couldn't even bust through a force field device made by using Wakandan tech! In another example, Dark Phoenix was destroyed when Hulk smashed her head. laughing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:32 PM