KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Girl & Mary Marvel Vs Thor Girl & Lady Sif

Wonder Girl & Mary Marvel Vs Thor Girl & Lady Sif
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Wonder Girl & Mary Marvel Vs Thor Girl & Lady Sif

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 01:47 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Tarene solos.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Tarene solos.

What? This is before she got the amp.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Current Thor Girl went cosmic brah.

Tarene as Thor Girl before the depowering was pretty much Thor's Supergirl, very close to his power level. She'd beat Wonder Girl and it depends on which incarnation of Mary Marvel it is. Afterwards though? I don't really remember if she did anything of note but she probably gets beat up by Wonder Girl.

Lady Sif should lose to either but I can see one of those rare scenarios where she gives Wonder Girl trouble. Should substitute her for Valkyrie, although current Valkyrie might be too beastly.

Either way, this fight is lopsided for one team.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:28 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I remember Thor Girl was in one of the Fear Itself tie-ins, but I didn't bother reading it. Any details?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:30 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 wins.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Thor Girl went cosmic brah.

Tarene as Thor Girl before the depowering was pretty much Thor's Supergirl, very close to his power level. She'd beat Wonder Girl and it depends on which incarnation of Mary Marvel it is. Afterwards though? I don't really remember if she did anything of note but she probably gets beat up by Wonder Girl.

Lady Sif should lose to either but I can see one of those rare scenarios where she gives Wonder Girl trouble. Should substitute her for Valkyrie, although current Valkyrie might be too beastly.

Either way, this fight is lopsided for one team.

I'm using non cosmic Thor Girl, though. I think TG and Mary Marvel would be an excellent fight. Same with Cassie and Sif.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:35 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Actually she looked pretty tough there. But her Tarene powers were very slowly starting to creep back, of course they came in bursts so it was obvious when she was above normal levels.

She ended up going Cosmic:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:37 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Golgo13
I'm using non cosmic Thor Girl, though. I think TG and Mary Marvel would be an excellent fight. Same with Cassie and Sif.

Fair enough.

Which Mary Marvel? When she has Adams powers you need original Thor Girl like when she faced Thor and Gladiator. Regular Mary Marvel? I guess I can see Thor Girl fighting her evenly but I don't really remember her doing much.

Maybe. Sif does have some really good feats here and there like her fight against Enchantress and her brief scuffle with Masterson Thor that would easily put her on Cassie's level but those are outliers. I remember Cassie getting a push to near Wonder Woman levels near the end there.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:39 AM
Senor Cage

Mary Marvel before the amp owned Captain Atom, IIRC. Cassie during Wonder Woman's absence was getting much respect, but I wouldn't put her near WW level overall.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:42 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yeah, she f*cked his shit up hard. It was clear he was very outclassed. She wasn't even powered up or anything, still her portion of Billy's power.

Tarene was able to support a huge cave-in (She was in one of the buildings) but she had to tap into some Designate power to lift it up:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Still, pretty crazy strong. But pretty much her only strength feat from that mini.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:53 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 03:58 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Mary Marvel has her Black Adam powers? Then Thor Girl after the depowering would get the Donna Troy treatment.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 04:00 AM
Senor Cage

Both Mary Marvel and Black Mary. Like the pic above. Do you remember what she was amped on?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 04:03 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Sif is out of her league here. Only chance Team 2 has to win is if it's "Skyfather" Tarene.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 04:31 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote