KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Luke Cage Vs Victor Von Doom

Luke Cage Vs Victor Von Doom
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Luke Cage Vs Victor Von Doom

This is a 1v1 fight, no tech for cage and doom gets his armour

scenario's;
1.slugfest
2.do whatever they can to win
cis pis an bfr off

who wins

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:06 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Cage inB4 Doom support group

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:07 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cage inB4 Doom support group
what?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 10:17 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Cage may be able to take the slug-fest, but there is likely no reality in which he would take Doom, while both are able to use everything at their disposal.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:17 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by Stoic
Cage may be able to take the slug-fest, but there is likely no reality in which he would take Doom, while both are able to use everything at their disposal.
sorry if i confused you an other people, he has no access to his tech, only his armou, but in scenario two he can channel electric etc in scenario 2 but in scenario one he has to go toe to toe with luke

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:23 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
sorry if i confused you an other people, he has no access to his tech, only his armou, but in scenario two he can channel electric etc in scenario 2 but in scenario one he has to go toe to toe with luke

Nah I understood what you meant, and I stand by what I wrote on the subject. Doom is a Sorcerer of quite high standing, in scenario 2 he would place Cage in a position similar to the one that he had the Avengers trapped in, which included Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:30 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by Stoic
Nah I understood what you meant, and I stand by what I wrote on the subject. Doom is a Sorcerer of quite high standing, in scenario 2 he would place Cage in a position similar to the one that he had the Avengers trapped in, which included Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel.
ahh okay sorry, i thought u thought he had access to Ll his tech, so basically cage gives him a good old fashioned beat down and then he has 0% chance of winning in scenario 2

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:39 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Doom blitzes him!

combo-to-KO win for Doom.

Seriously though, Doom should win in the first scenario given what he's endured and definitely wins in the second.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 11:40 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote