KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Creeper vs Spidey

The Creeper vs Spidey
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Creeper vs Spidey

(please log in to view the image)
vs

The Creeper vs Spider-man.

And a small twist. Spidey's SS is working at about the levels it does on his Disney XD toon.
(translation its running at about a 4 instead of its normal 10)
Who wins?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 11:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Which Creeper? Pre DCNu or Current?

Either way I'd give it to Creeper though. Pre DCNu Creeper would violate Spiderman something fierce. DCNu Creeper would just posses him (he's a ghost no?).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 11:16 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paul Calf
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Which Creeper? Pre DCNu or Current?

Either way I'd give it to Creeper though. Pre DCNu Creeper would violate Spiderman something fierce. DCNu Creeper would just posses him (he's a ghost no?).

No you're thinking of Deadman, the creeper gets his power from a smartskin (nanotech).

Spidey wins in a close fight.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 06:23 PM
Paul Calf is currently offline Click here to Send Paul Calf a Private Message Find more posts by Paul Calf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

If it's Spider-man from Disney cartoon he dies. Ill personally help Creeper strangle him.

SpOck either loses or wins depending on whether his new costume has Pete's tech that Parker used to block Hobgoblin's laughter.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 07:16 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

the new non holding but spiderman tears off his smile.

by the way am i the only one who finds a non holding back spidy at higher class than 20? his performance overall both in fighting and strength feats IMO put him in the class 40 or even 50.

Last edited by wolverinos on Aug 10th, 2013 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 07:20 PM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Paul Calf
No you're thinking of Deadman, the creeper gets his power from a smartskin (nanotech).

Wasn't that retconned before DCNu went down. He's a demon like Etrigon but not in the same class :

DCNu Creeper is a ghost :

quote:
Spidey wins in a close fight.

Pre DCNu Demon Creeper should destroy Spiderman. DCNu Creeper would just possess him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 10:50 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paul Calf
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop

Wasn't that retconned before DCNu went down. He's a demon like Etrigon but not in the same class :

DCNu Creeper is a ghost :

Pre DCNu Demon Creeper should destroy Spiderman. DCNu Creeper would just possess him. [/B]

Haven't read much DCnU can't afford it at the moment (and I don't do illegal downloading), so i'll take your word for it. Last creeper retcon I read which was about 2004 or 5 he was nanotech still. That Creeper would not beat Spidey in my opinion.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 12:01 AM
Paul Calf is currently offline Click here to Send Paul Calf a Private Message Find more posts by Paul Calf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote