KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » in your opinions

in your opinions
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

in your opinions

Ino a 'full power' hulk has never been shown, but in your opinion, if the hulk fully unleashed to his limit, what would he be capable off? On a large scale
imo he could physically dominate anybody, given he draws his power from a no finite dimension, who know how far his powers could go, im betting if he fully unleashed he would be THE most destructive force in the multiverse

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:25 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

No.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

For the love of Satan's anus

We've already seen him go full out. There's a reason why WB is separated. lol at most destructive force in the multiverse though

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
No.

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

lol

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:40 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Beyonder even stated that there is no finite limit to his power, i dont think wbh is full power, based of what we've seen from HoTM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:41 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hulk = Beyonder

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:41 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk = Beyonder
no, and sorry let me define most destructive force i mean physically not overall power o

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:44 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Hulk is infinite. Clearly he is as powerful as Beyonder since he should be the most destructive force in the multiverse.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:46 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

High-end skyfather, at best, imo. Purely theoretical ofcourse, as he's not done anything beyond topping Umar's best against the legion of Mindless Ones.

I'm not sure what the current explanation is for his energy source, but at one-time it was stated as being a separate universe/dimension, though for decades now they have depicted him amping from gamma in 616 and from nuclear explosions and various other sources too.

He's also been a conduit for universal energies during Heroes Reborn, his body can handle that scale of energy through-put, it seems.

There is some - tenuous - supporting evidence for the idea that he could operate on a "universal scale", from the suggestion that he is an "omega level" threat and the idea that he is a mutant (can't recall where that originated). The whole Beyonder thing is probably the biggest booster for that.

Also, we've never seen him approaching a definite limit yet, and we've seen some pretty impressive feats.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:47 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk is infinite. Clearly he is as powerful as Beyonder since he should be the most destructive force in the multiverse.
no beyonder has powers hulk literally cant comprehend, im talking about if he literally drained the dimension he gets power from, even if it has no finite, if he managed to drain it he could be pjysically the most powerful, not overall like ie franklin richards legion abstracts

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:49 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Janus, thanks for a real answer they retconned the gamma radiation source a while back, that was classic hulk, surfer prved that when he siphoned of the gamma radiation in his body but more recently when he attempted that it had no effect on him after it was stated about the dimension thing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:50 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He may be strong enough to beat a snake. May be.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 03:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Hulk has zero feats to suggest he can reach such a level.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 04:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

What I'd be interested in is finding an "in-comic" explanation for his molecular manipulation resistance.

He doesn't just use his HF to regrow limbs/organs/himself but say, when turned into stone, he returns to normal or when shrunk to the size of a mouse he just shakes it off and returns to normal of even when phased into the earth, he just returns to normal.

I don't think these are applications of his "HF", they make no sense as HF feats.

I suspect he is a high-end matter manipulator, but only of his own atoms (and his pants).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 04:17 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He would be right below Iron Fist

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 04:24 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by pym-ftw
He would be right below Iron Fist

I wouldn't have believed you to rate Hulk THAT highly. You can't be serious, that's like LT level???

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 04:26 PM