KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Uatu vs. Odin

Uatu vs. Odin
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Uatu vs. Odin

Has this been done?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 05:36 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Did you try the search?.........yes i know its fked up.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 08:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

You can also use a search engine too.

See- http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...mp;fr=yfp-t-622

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 10:05 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Lol, uatu destroys him

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 01:11 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Lol, uatu destroys him

Odin should win. He did fairly well against Galactus. I think it would be close though.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 01:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Its current versions isnt it? Oh yeah, tough on, uatu should be able to win, but odin could take it

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 02:21 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Odin doing anything against Galactus is silly for the fact that he is at the level of a Celestial and even with prep three skyfathers couldn't do anything to a Celestial, Uatu is on their levels too.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 02:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Abc logic doesnt really go round here, you should no that, although i understand what you mean, odin was one of those skyfathers who attacked arishem

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 02:36 PM
golem370

yup

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 02:46 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Isnt uatu above arishem?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 03:18 PM
operator616

Originally posted by Stoic
Odin should win. He did fairly well against Galactus. I think it would be close though.

Uatu also engaged galactus in a battle which was described as being unlike any other in the entire multiverse (it happened in a what if? issue).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 03:47 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Then its not canon

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 03:49 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Isnt uatu above arishem?

No.

Retcons also happen so we should go with his latest performance against Galactus, and from what I saw, Abstracts, and elite Sky Fathers have been scaled to near par. Odin should win this with the idea of Uatu's first encounter with Galactus standing as a solid marker. Uatu can not beat Galactus now, but he may have been able to when he first encountered him. However, Galactus was in an infant state at that time.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 03:50 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

^is this supposed to be directed to me?

i can't understand what you're saying. are you trying to say that elite skyfathers are near abstracts??

galactus in his infant state???

also, what ifs are canon for Uatu, several of those were referenced in his bio.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 04:34 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by golem370
You can also use a search engine too.

See- http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...mp;fr=yfp-t-622

Yahoo? For serious?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 04:41 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Has this been done?

Originally posted by Kazenji
Did you try the search?.........yes i know its fked up.

It's really not. Go to Advanced Search, search by titles and show as threads.

I typed in "uatu vs. odin" Here's what I got:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...atu+vs.+odin%29

...the inability of the entire forum to follow a couple simple steps with searches has always baffled me. It's incredibly useful, and somehow all anyone does is bash it because, I dunno, it doesn't spoon feed them results when they smack their dick on the keyboard.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 04:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Uatu

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 01:10 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by operator616
^is this supposed to be directed to me?

i can't understand what you're saying. are you trying to say that elite skyfathers are near abstracts??

galactus in his infant state???

also, what ifs are canon for Uatu, several of those were referenced in his bio.

If you felt that it was, then maybe it is.

I am saying that an Elitle Sky Father can contend with a low level abstract and not get pushed around nearly as much as many people would like to believe. Uatu is well below Galactus imo. Odin did well against Galactus, perhaps even better than Uatu would have.

Galactus' origin story when Uatu supposedly first encountered him, and spewed some cryptic dark BS about how he could end his threat now while Galactus was in his first weak or infant state. Hope that helps.

I never questioned the What ifs validity or did I? No matter, it still does not cast doubt on how well Odin did against Galactus. I have trouble believing that Uatu would do any better, and his T-Bagging incident at the hands of Rulk didn't truly reduce my opinion of him either... uhm maybe a bit. I have a problem believing that Odin would have been that hard pressed to stop someone (Rulk) that his son defeated after their 2nd go round. Uatu on the other hand was water board flogged.

Odin gets my vote.

Last edited by Stoic on Aug 21st, 2013 at 05:29 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:26 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Digi
It's really not. Go to Advanced Search, search by titles and show as threads.

Actually it really is. Depending on what your looking for

i've typed things in and i know it exists but it fails to find it......and i know how to use it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The Odin Headbutt of doom trumps all!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:36 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote