KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World's Finest vs Marvel Earth

World's Finest vs Marvel Earth
Started by: Odekahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Odekahn

World's Finest vs Marvel Earth

Batman and Superman are transported to Marvel Earth with their standard gear.

They have detailed files on each of Marvel Earth's heroes and villains.

They have two weeks of time to prep before anyone from M.E. is alerted to their presence.

CiS/PiS/CiP/WtF and whatever else is off for World's Finest in regards to their character personalities. They fight at their best at all times and want to achieve their goal. Any and all abilities they have are at their optimal disposal.

Their goal is to take over Marvel Earth and become it's supreme rulers.

Pre-reboot versions for all characters.

Can they do it or do they ultimately lose?

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 03:38 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

They loose Big Time.
Taking on Reed Richards would be impossible for the duo, and that is, if Reed just don't ask to his son to do the job for him.
Marvel Earth is just so stacked with high end powerful beings...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 04:27 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They loose Big Time.
Taking on Reed Richards would be impossible for the duo, and that is, if Reed just don't ask to his son to do the job for him.
Marvel Earth is just so stacked with high end powerful beings...

See, I was thinking if Bruce could figure out some way to neutralize the effects magic users have on Superman, they might stand a chance. Also Superman would have to speed blitz certain characters at the beginning of the battle or they could possibly blink him out of existence.

It would take a lot of planning, but if Doom could do it, why couldn't a full forum mode Batman with a weapon like forum mode Superman in his corner?

However, I'm still pondering on Ultron, lol.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:02 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

This is like asking can Thor and Captain America take on DC earth with prep.
Or Surfer and Ironman.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:13 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Odekahn
See, I was thinking if Bruce could figure out some way to neutralize the effects magic users have on Superman, they might stand a chance. Also Superman would have to speed blitz certain characters at the beginning of the battle or they could possibly blink him out of existence.

It would take a lot of planning, but if Doom could do it, why couldn't a full forum mode Batman with a weapon like forum mode Superman in his corner?

However, I'm still pondering on Ultron, lol.
Except Doom with prep > Batman + Superman with prep.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Inhuman
Or Surfer and Ironman.

No, it's nothing like that... Did you not read the OP?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:16 AM
Odekahn

Originally posted by Mindset
Except Doom with prep > Batman + Superman with prep.

That's your opinion, but the idea is the same, yes.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:17 AM
Mindset

That's your opinion, but the idea is the same, yes.
No, it's a fact.

Compare prep feats and Doom is superior.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Mindset
No, it's a fact.

Compare prep feats and Doom is superior.

Which Doom feats are you talking about?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:19 AM
Mindset

Which Doom feats are you talking about?
The ones that involve prep.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Or Surfer and Ironman.
I agree.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

No, it's nothing like that... Did you not read the OP?

yes i did, but i didnt want to type the whole thing out.
anyhow , neither your duo or the ones i posted can do it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:21 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

yes i did, but i didnt want to type the whole thing out.
anyhow , neither your duo or the ones i posted can do it.

I can respect your opinion. I think it would be an uphill battle, but I don't think its impossible. If not for the bonus conditions I placed on Batman and Superman, then it would be impossible spite.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 06:46 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

a Brother Eye 2.0 build with Kryptonian Tech could do the trick. ^^.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 11:19 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockofAges

I can respect your opinion. I think it would be an uphill battle, but I don't think its impossible. If not for the bonus conditions I placed on Batman and Superman, then it would be impossible spite.

It is quite frankly, impossible. Legion alone would take them both out regardless of how much prep they had, and that's just one guy. We of course havent gone into the eternals, quite a few of which are superman level in terms of physical strength at least, and one of which I know is superman level in speed.

Then theres of course Hyperion, Starbrand, Hulk, Captain Universe, Franklin Richards. Then theres Valeria Richards who would probably outdo batman's two week prep in a single night.

Then you have the omega level mutants like cable, nate grey and quentin quire, Proteus, and Apocalypse. I would have added Vulcan to the list but he's not earth based.

There's the dreaming celestial, who would kill them both upon awakening.

The list goes on and on. There are too many non-magical powerful beings in Marvel for these two to even stand a chance. This is like asking what would happen if two toddlers got two week prep to fight a gundam wing with their bare hands.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 02:46 PM
RockofAges is currently offline Click here to Send RockofAges a Private Message Find more posts by RockofAges Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by RockofAges
It is quite frankly, impossible. Legion alone would take them both out regardless of how much prep they had, and that's just one guy. We of course havent gone into the eternals, quite a few of which are superman level in terms of physical strength at least, and one of which I know is superman level in speed.

Then theres of course Hyperion, Starbrand, Hulk, Captain Universe, Franklin Richards. Then theres Valeria Richards who would probably outdo batman's two week prep in a single night.

Then you have the omega level mutants like cable, nate grey and quentin quire, Proteus, and Apocalypse. I would have added Vulcan to the list but he's not earth based.

There's the dreaming celestial, who would kill them both upon awakening.

The list goes on and on. There are too many non-magical powerful beings in Marvel for these two to even stand a chance. This is like asking what would happen if two toddlers got two week prep to fight a gundam wing with their bare hands.

thumb up You got it...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 02:51 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Dr. Strange beats them

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 10:46 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by RockofAges
This is like asking what would happen if two toddlers got two week prep to fight a gundam wing with their bare hands.

I disagree with this. Toddlers are going to be helpless. Batman and Superman Have every advantage on their side.

Why couldn't batman have Supes steal the ultimate nullifier or some other item of power?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 11:00 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Same reason other villians don't break into the Baxter Building

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 11:32 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Same reason other villians don't break into the Baxter Building

PiS? It's off for DC here.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2013 11:39 PM