KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Godd@mned Batman vs Thanos...

The Godd@mned Batman vs Thanos...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

The Godd@mned Batman vs Thanos...

The Godd@mned Batman and Thanos have a showdown in a game of Street Fighter 4...

Batman has Ryu, Thanos has Dan...

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 01:33 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

Batman stomps. And I am not trolling I am serious. Not only does batman have the mental capacity and execution that is needed to use ryu at a high level. But he would most likely stomp due to the fact that Dan is one of the worst characters in the game. So Thanos would automatically be at a disadvantage. I would know this because I play ssf4 competitively. Supposedly Dan is going to get buffed in the next iteration of street fighter coming up next year.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 01:50 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Umm...Ryu.

Thanos strikes me as a buttonmasher anyway.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 01:55 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What is this? Moved on from adamantium weapons?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 02:03 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Let me get this straight, you gave Batman (the man that has a spectacular memorization capability, incredible intelligence level, nearly unsurpassed timing and execution) one of the best characters in all of Street Fighter history (Ryu) and you gave Thanos one of the least impressive characters in the game (Dan). What were you thinking?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 04:05 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Let me get this straight, you gave Batman (the man that has a spectacular memorization capability, incredible intelligence level, nearly unsurpassed timing and execution) one of the best characters in all of Street Fighter history (Ryu) and you gave Thanos one of the least impressive characters in the game (Dan). What were you thinking?

Well to be fair ryu isn't great in ssf4 he is mid tier at best and has alot of bad matchups , but he is still a far better character than Dan. But Dan is still a very viable character and can win against great characters depending on if the player is skilled enough.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 05:03 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Thanos' chances of fat-fingering or completely destroying the controller, unintentionally at that, are ridiculously high.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 05:09 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Odekahn
Not to mention, Thanos' chances of fat-fingering or completely destroying the controller, unintentionally at that, are ridiculously high.
Thanos gets upset and accidentally breaks his controller and throws the TV through the window in a fit of rage.
Batman: "This is why we can't have nice things!"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 05:12 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by pym-ftw
What is this? Moved on from adamantium weapons?

LMFAO.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 09:40 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote