KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther VS Elektra/ Black Cat

Black Panther VS Elektra/ Black Cat
Started by: python99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
python99

Black Panther VS Elektra/ Black Cat

For majority

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 06:45 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Black Cat is going to get the first break in the fight. Black Panther will have to fight back wounded.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 07:26 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Her bad luck aura could **** with his suit

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 07:55 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mini Bennett

Elektra takes it after a hard fight. Black Cat makes it a stomp.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 08:15 PM
Mini Bennett is currently offline Click here to Send Mini Bennett a Private Message Find more posts by Mini Bennett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

BP

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 12:31 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stranglehold300
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elektra is not beating a superhuman T'Challa who was able to take a blast from Phoenix Namor and absorb a lighting attack from Storm. Since the OP did not state if this is pre King of the Dead T'Challa. And also he's a better fighter since it was said he mastered almost every martial arts style on Earth, while Elektra never really completed her training and shes really only a ninja.

And how does Blact Cats bad luck Aura work? Can someone explain?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 12:40 AM
Stranglehold300 is currently offline Click here to Send Stranglehold300 a Private Message Find more posts by Stranglehold300 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
Elektra is not beating a superhuman T'Challa who was able to take a blast from Phoenix Namor and absorb a lighting attack from Storm.

I agree

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 01:44 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Suit protected him, doesn't work like that against other attacks.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 01:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stranglehold300
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Suit protected him, doesn't work like that against other attacks.

Where has it been stated that Panther still has his Vibranium armor?

1. He hasn't used any Vibranium since Man without Fear.
2. All the Vibranium was destroyed after Doom Wars.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:02 AM
Stranglehold300 is currently offline Click here to Send Stranglehold300 a Private Message Find more posts by Stranglehold300 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

AvX Vs issue made it 100% clear he was protected by the suit.

As for P5 Namor, it's the only logical explanation. Whatever it was made of, it saved his life. Either that or Namor used minimum power.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stranglehold300
Restricted

Account Restricted

AvX Vs issue made it 100% clear he was protected by the suit.

Can I get a scan? Because I don't remember.

As for P5 Namor, it's the only logical explanation. Whatever it was made of, it saved his life. Either that or Namor used minimum power.

Still better than what Elektra can dish out.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:06 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Don't have it on hand. Basically, it was perfectly insulated. Storm knew about it. Otherwise she wouldn't use such attack because it'd kill T'Challa. All of that stated on panel.

Still better than what Elektra can dish out.

Different types of attacks.

I can also say that, for example, considering Elektra could take a few hits from Skullossus while already injured from other meta-attacks, T'Challa has no chance of KO'ing her. True? Of course not, same with T'Challa, surviving a phoenix-lite blast doesn't make him invulnerable to all inferior attacks all of a sudden.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:17 AM
Stranglehold300
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't have it on hand. Basically, it was perfectly insulated. Storm knew about it. Otherwise she wouldn't use such attack because it'd kill T'Challa. All of that stated on panel.

Different types of attacks.

I can also say that, for example, considering Elektra could take a few hits from Skullossus while already injured from other meta-attacks, T'Challa has no chance of KO'ing her. True? Of course not, same with T'Challa, surviving a phoenix-lite blast doesn't make him invulnerable to all inferior attacks all of a sudden.

But Storm already knew that he was superhuman.

I'll be honest and say I only read snips of AvX.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:19 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wasn't he still powerless during that time?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:25 AM
Stranglehold300
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't he still powerless during that time?

No...His upgrade happened way before AvX. In Fantastic Four run, but after Man without Fear. And even in Man without Fear he had no armor and not even his energy daggers.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 02:47 AM
SamZED

And how does Blact Cats bad luck Aura work? Can someone explain?

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 11:04 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Black Panther in vibranium might withstand the Black Cat assult.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 03:23 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

team would take him. elektra v bp would be a fun fight to see. watching bp v storm h2h was interesting enough.....

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 03:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 04:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Cant see how Elektra can be a hard fight to BP. He has invisibility, Teleport, Energy attacks, Shields, etc + superhumans powers.

Elektra would die in 1 minute against Black Dwarf.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 06:51 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote