KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman vs Orion

Cyborg Superman vs Orion
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Cyborg Superman vs Orion

Preboot versions. Who wins?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 02:38 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 04:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Its cyborg superman carver.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 05:04 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm.. As much as I love Henshaw, he was never really equal to Superman. I mean, Eradicator messed him up pretty badly, and Supes came pretty close to one shot KOing Eradicator a few times (And completely manhandled him during that storyline when Brainiac had the world convinced Superman's body was still in his tomb.)

In a straight fight, I think Orion could take him either physically, or with burst of Astro Force.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 11:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Hmm.. As much as I love Henshaw, he was never really equal to Superman. I mean, Eradicator messed him up pretty badly, and Supes came pretty close to one shot KOing Eradicator a few times (And completely manhandled him during that storyline when Brainiac had the world convinced Superman's body was still in his tomb.)

In a straight fight, I think Orion could take him either physically, or with burst of Astro Force.

When did superman nearly oneshot KO erad? Also Hank beat eradicator, steel, superboy and supergirl together.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 01:31 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
When did superman nearly oneshot KO erad? Also Hank beat eradicator, steel, superboy and supergirl together.

When Dr. David Conner merged with him. Superman assumes he's gone rogue again, and opens up with some punches that have him dazed and seriously slurring his speech, like he's barely holding onto consciousness.

And that's true, but even if we assume that wasn't a low end showing for Eradicator (Superboy and Steel being gimped by Superboys weakness to energy, and Steel having a mechanical suit he could exploit), what Darkseid did to Cyborg Superman in Hunter/Prey proves he's nowhere near Supermans weight class.

Actually, what Superman did to Henshaw at the end of Return of Superman proves that. wink

While Orion has showings where he can hold his own against him, like Death of the New Gods and his fight against a Dominus manipulated Superman, where he wasn't in his right mind and more brutal than normal.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 01:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Its cyborg superman carver.

I know.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 02:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by cdtm
When Dr. David Conner merged with him. Superman assumes he's gone rogue again, and opens up with some punches that have him dazed and seriously slurring his speech, like he's barely holding onto consciousness.
No, he didn't.

quote:
And that's true, but even if we assume that wasn't a low end showing for Eradicator (Superboy and Steel being gimped by Superboys weakness to energy, and Steel having a mechanical suit he could exploit),
What weakness exploitation?
quote:
what Darkseid did to Cyborg Superman in Hunter/Prey proves he's nowhere near Supermans weight class.
You mean the same omega beams that stunned H/P Doomsday and superman got burned by just being near them when they struck Henshaw in a WEAKENED condition?

quote:
Actually, what Superman did to Henshaw at the end of Return of Superman proves that. wink
Where Henshaw was weakened by kryptonite?

quote:
While Orion has showings where he can hold his own against him, like Death of the New Gods and his fight against a Dominus manipulated Superman, where he wasn't in his right mind and more brutal than normal.
He has showings where he gets his ass handed to him compared to superman too, like when Doomsday knocked his ass out and then owned him along with manjobber in one minute while Superman let Doomsday wail on him for like 15 punches and was still standing or when Brainiac oneshotted him and Lightray together only for Superman to beat the shit out of brainiac. Oh and Superman was holding massively against Orion in KOTW as he didn't want to hurt anybody and did the same against him in DOTNG.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 11:37 AM
DarkSaint85

I see your love extends to all things associated with the S....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 11:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I go for Orion. Unless they're in an area with lots of machines, the kryptonian robotics is more vulnerable than cloned flesh.

Astro Force at wide angle should do a number on him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 11:52 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I see your love extends to all things associated with the S....

Cyborg is a beast.

Originally posted by Q99
I go for Orion. Unless they're in an area with lots of machines, the kryptonian robotics is more vulnerable than cloned flesh.

Astro Force at wide angle should do a number on him.

Its opposite actually.

Also he can heal himself as shown when Parallax blew a hole in his chest.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 11:58 AM
DarkSaint85

Well in this match, I prefer Orion. He seems more manly. And he can pull that Astro Harness look off. Whereas Hank should think about maybe having a cropped hair look, who is he fooling with that half-head of hair?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 12:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Orin is physically superior to Cyborg-Superman, but I think I'd have to give Cy the win with his healing(the Parallax and Doomsday clone examples were impressive), ability to produce weapons for specific foes and that he very well could disable Orion's gear. Cy also should have a speed advantage, but I dunno if he's competent with super speed. I don't think he needs it anyways though.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 09:11 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 09:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Henshaw wins...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 09:34 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Orion, hard.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 10:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
orion does this:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

GAIM OVAH!!!

Orion isn't strong enough to do that.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 05:21 AM
DarkSaint85

Got proof?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 06:21 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Got proof?

Yep, he is weaker than Superman.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 06:44 AM
DarkSaint85

How much weaker does he have to be in order to fail at replicating that feat?

I'm weaker than Arnie, but if the feat is lifting 2kg weights, I can replicate it.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 06:48 AM