KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker vs. BRB with his limiter off

Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker vs. BRB with his limiter off
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Thor dual wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker vs. BRB with his limiter off

BRB can't call or use Stormbreaker (Odin has transferred the enchantment to Thor)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 26th, 2014 12:08 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

(please log in to view the image)

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post May 26th, 2014 01:04 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 26th, 2014 03:20 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He's talking about a decoupled Bill, seen here:
http://imgur.com/xlm6bgW
http://imgur.com/Eg7tPhb
http://imgur.com/lEVfpt5
http://imgur.com/9LLIzLi
http://imgur.com/oobwh1A
That is the same alien armada that not even Surfer+Stardust were able to adequately defend Galactus against. The major drawback/weakness with Bill's decoupled form, however, is that he can only sustain it for a few minutes before reaching critical mass.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 26th, 2014 06:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

At least one person gets it

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 28th, 2014 12:29 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

its not enough

Old Post May 28th, 2014 03:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Sin I AM
its not enough

Do you mean the power boost isn't enough for BRB to win, Stormbreaker isn't enough for Thor to win, or one person getting what I mean isn't enough to make this a good thread?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:08 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

for bill…..and he would need stormbreaker …thor would curb him or simply stall him out

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:10 PM
ShadowFyre

No. Storm breaker wouldn't double Thor's power( unless someone has scans of it actually doing that). Bills power is effectively doubled while Thor just has an extra weapon. If Thor plays it smart and ranged, he wins or stalls him out. If Bill gets in close and immediately goes to work on Thor in this state, he should beat the shit out of Thor or any other herald in short order.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:45 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bill wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No. Storm breaker wouldn't double Thor's power( unless someone has scans of it actually doing that). Bills power is effectively doubled while Thor just has an extra weapon. If Thor plays it smart and ranged, he wins or stalls him out. If Bill gets in close and immediately goes to work on Thor in this state, he should beat the shit out of Thor or any other herald in short order.

thumb up

This doesn't include Bill being in this form taking out a universal threat.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

If I am fighting a guy that is my equal and we both have hammers it is 50/50 who will win. If I get both hammers its probably 70/30 in my favor. If I have both hammers and the other guy becomes a bear, I'm probably not gonna win.

Old Post May 28th, 2014 04:54 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If I am fighting a guy that is my equal and we both have hammers it is 50/50 who will win. If I get both hammers its probably 70/30 in my favor. If I have both hammers and the other guy becomes a bear, I'm probably not gonna win.
Well you can easily win but not Thor due to character. We could just send one hammer at Bill and hold one for defense. The one we sent will be remote controlled. It would basically help us easily win the fight. Throw in some blasts from the hammer we are holding and it is a wrap.

Can someone explain this limiter stuff for Bill? What are the relevant issue numbers? This is my first time hearing this.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 29th, 2014 02:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

its not enough

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 07:56 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by h1a8
Well you can easily win but not Thor due to character. We could just send one hammer at Bill and hold one for defense. The one we sent will be remote controlled. It would basically help us easily win the fight. Throw in some blasts from the hammer we are holding and it is a wrap.

Can someone explain this limiter stuff for Bill? What are the relevant issue numbers? This is my first time hearing this.

It was in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:36 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Bill is good but he ain't beating Thor without stormbreaker even without his limiter

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:31 AM
carver9

Bill is good but he ain't beating Thor without stormbreaker even without his limiter

Did you read the comic with Bill in it with his restraints off/power ups (God Hunter) as displayed in the OP? Don't think you did because you wouldn't be saying this.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:40 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd have liked to see Bill with no limiters with Stormbreaker. That would be OP.

Anyways, Thor wins. Too much fire power, and more importantly, defense.

Thor needs to be on his a-game though.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 03:55 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Did you read the comic with Bill in it with his restraints off/power ups (God Hunter) as displayed in the OP? Don't think you did because you wouldn't be saying this.

It's nothing Thor hasn't faced before

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:39 AM
carver9

It's nothing Thor hasn't faced before

What makes you say that? What in the story did Bill do that made you come to the conclusion that Thor could beat Bill under these conditions?

Old Post May 30th, 2014 01:02 PM