KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Immortal Weapons Vs The Untitled

The Immortal Weapons Vs The Untitled
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Immortal Weapons Vs The Untitled

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 04:55 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

You might want to list who you want on each team because shang isn't a weapon AFAIK, & Steel Serpent and Prince of Orphans aren't pictured.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:01 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gonna just assume current Immortal Weapons roster, so no Shang or Davos, and Prince is in it.

(please log in to view the image)

Prince Kamehameha ftw.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Gonna just assume current Immortal Weapons roster, so no Shang or Davos, and Prince is in it.

Immortal Weapons win:

Kamehameha.

I thought Prince died? or something by silver Surfer a while back? Didn't read the comic just remember the scans

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:08 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I thought Prince died? or something by silver Surfer a while back? Didn't read the comic just remember the scans

No, Surfer dumped him in a volcano, but he got better.

And the entire event was reset anyways.

These scans are from the current Iron Fist: The Living Weapon series. Takes a lot of liberties, like the Prince suddenly projecting energy attacks that knock Danny from K'un Lun to Earth.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by cdtm
No, Surfer dumped him in a volcano, but he got better.

And the entire event was reset anyways.

These scans are from the current Iron Fist: The Living Weapon series. Takes a lot of liberties, like the Prince suddenly projecting energy attacks that knock Danny from K'un Lun to Earth.

That attack won't stop the Untitled, though.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:12 AM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The Untitled are just low level super humans right?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Golgo13
That attack won't stop the Untitled, though.

Should bfr them, at least.

K'un Luns in a different dimension... POO basically dimension dumped Danny.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:13 AM
Senor Cage

The Untitled are a group of immortal Monks that wiped out the All-Caste. Think cosmic kung fu here like the Immortal Weapons. They fought the League of Assassins in Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:15 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The Immortal Weapon have superpowers outside Kung fu though, well at least Bo9S, Iron Fist, DB#1,& PoO do.

How can they deal with the Singing Spider or Dimension dump?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:18 AM
Senor Cage

They can teleport, too, I believe. So BFR won't work. One of the Untitled was going toe to toe with one of the League of Assassins who had magic based powers.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 05:20 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

How about the Singing Spider? It causes permanent psychosis and can force the Untitled to fight each other.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 06:15 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by pym-ftw
How about the Singing Spider? It causes permanent psychosis and can force the Untitled to fight each other.

Depends if it can work on intangible beings.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 07:10 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

As long as they can hear it, it should work.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 08:22 AM
Senor Cage

It won't do much to them, though. One of the only real weaknesses they have is the All Blades.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 08:23 AM
DarkSaint85

What feats do these Untitled have?

How can they be defeated?

Are these methods of defeat something the Immortal Weapons can replicate?

If they have almost no showings, and were only defeated by plot weapons which no one else can replicate....then Golgo, I'm afraid its a spite thread.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 08:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What feats do these Untitled have?

How can they be defeated?

Are these methods of defeat something the Immortal Weapons can replicate?

If they have almost no showings, and were only defeated by plot weapons which no one else can replicate....then Golgo, I'm afraid its a spite thread.

Not necessarily. POO is hard to kill.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 09:51 AM
DarkSaint85

Sure, he's hard to kill.

But if the Untitled are impossible to kill (due to the Weapons not having the All Blades) then its pretty clear who wins, right?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 09:55 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sure, he's hard to kill.

But if the Untitled are impossible to kill (due to the Weapons not having the All Blades) then its pretty clear who wins, right?

I thought you read Red Hood. Anyway, here is Jason with the enchanted swords fighting their leader.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 10:07 AM
DarkSaint85

I do read RH.

I was just trying to point out the Untitled had almost no showings - they were in what, 2/3 issues? In those issues, they showed up, fought, and weren't really defeated by conventional weapons. Showed no resistance/vulnerabilities to sound based attacks (as they weren't used) etc.

For example. Would Bride of 9 Spiders' spider venom work on them? We don't know.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2014 10:13 AM