KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quicksilver with the Ebony Blade Vs.

Quicksilver with the Ebony Blade Vs.
Started by: Geeker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geeker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quicksilver with the Ebony Blade Vs.

Blackbolt
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 10:54 AM
Geeker is currently offline Click here to Send Geeker a Private Message Find more posts by Geeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

QS...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 10:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

QS beats all except maybe Thor since Thor tagged him at his fastest. Oh and Hulk might regen any damage he can do.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:16 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol no. He fails hard

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I...I think he might clear, if it's a gauntlet. Unless Thor or BB open with ranged attacks right off the bat, the Ebony Blade could literally cut any of these guys in half in one swipe (maybe 2-3 for Hulk just due to size).

Even more so if QS knows how to use it, since it can absorb blasts as well.

If it's against all of them, I have to believe one of them would react in time with a t-clap, lightning, scream, etc. So, team in that scenario.

To the herald backers, what am I missing?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

hulk + shock wave good night qs

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:42 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
hulk + shock wave good night qs

Does he get that off before QS runs him through? First attack should go to the speedster, no? And how do you see the QS-running-speed-to-shockwave-speed battle? He might be able to outrun it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 06:43 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Digi
I...I think he might clear, if it's a gauntlet. Unless Thor or BB open with ranged attacks right off the bat, the Ebony Blade could literally cut any of these guys in half in one swipe (maybe 2-3 for Hulk just due to size).

Even more so if QS knows how to use it, since it can absorb blasts as well.

If it's against all of them, I have to believe one of them would react in time with a t-clap, lightning, scream, etc. So, team in that scenario.

To the herald backers, what am I missing?

This.

Also, I could have sworn the EB also absorbed souls (I think Bloodwraith did this on a massive scale). If QS is anywhere near competent in using the EB, this is a blood bath.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 07:04 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What? Thor has owned qs so has BB, plus he's not even proficient in wielding a sword. Hulk has dealt with far worse noway is this guy beating them save tony who could just aoe and b done. He's not even the fastest speedster on Marvel Earth

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 09:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Who is?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 10:16 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Probably Makkari.

Team should win also.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 10:43 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

The Eternal?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 11:18 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...ed06fd.jpg.html

And current Hulk is much faster than this Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 11:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

With high-ends feats (and some not soo high...), Thor will tag him.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 11:43 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Originally posted by carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...ed06fd.jpg.html

And current Hulk is much faster than this Hulk.

But QS is also much faster than this version. He jumped from sound speed to near lightspeed in some comics...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 11:44 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
But QS is also much faster than this version. He jumped from sound speed to near lightspeed in some comics...

Issue? Never seen anyone go that fast on Mearth.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:20 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Issue? Never seen anyone go that fast on Mearth.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:27 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Great showing never seen anyone move that fast in 616 earth. Team still owns though

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 12:41 PM
DarkSaint85

The guy's outrunning radio waves. That's FASTER than light.

On top of that, he has the offence to absolutely maul these guys.

Ebony Blade, when wielded by T'Challa, ripped through Extremis:

It CUT THROUGH TIME:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g5iRsNO4q...iblehulk13c.jpg

How is this not a spitey stomp?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 01:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The guy's outrunning radio waves. That's FASTER than light.

On top of that, he has the offence to absolutely maul these guys.

Ebony Blade, when wielded by T'Challa, ripped through Extremis:

It CUT THROUGH TIME:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g5iRsNO4q...iblehulk13c.jpg

How is this not a spitey stomp?

It cut open MechanoRex where Mjolnir itself couldn't (it was repairing faster than Mjolnir could damage it).

It killed Skyfather Seth (this guy was going toe to toe with Odin).

It absorbed and redirect Zeus' Thunder and when it was held to his throat while he was being restrained by Namor/She-Hulk, he didn't dare move.

There's more that I'm not recalling now but that should be enough.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 02:08 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote