KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilators vs. Superman (prereboot)

Annihilators vs. Superman (prereboot)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Annihilators vs. Superman (prereboot)

I don't want to derail the ownage thread any further with disagreements so I created the appropriate thread. Same lineup that faced Thanos. Who wins ?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Do they fight stupid like they did against Thanos?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:19 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
how did they fight stupid?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:21 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Does Superman have the same powers that Thanos has ?

laughing out loud

You can't really argue since they use different methods and react differently in battles.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman beats BRB and Ronan. check

Bait thread. check

Pathetic. check

Butthurt. check

Quan. check

I am 100% sure you expected more, something like Thanos beating them as a team, you are disappointed but you shouldn't disgrace Thanos with your childish behaviour.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Insane Titan
how did they fight stupid?

BRB fell for Thanos's taunts and threw his hammer instead of using exotic powers (which he could use according to forum rules). Instead of using transmutation or fancy energies, Ronan used his hammer like a club. If we are counting Surfer's brief blast, then the difference with a Surfer using his abilities to his best it's ginormous.

Keep in mind that while there is no way in hell either Ronan or BRB beat Thanos, if they fought at their best they could prove enough of a hindrance to Kal to matter quite a bit in the end result. If they are in their jobbers mindset, you can probably find showings of Kal beating similar line ups.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:24 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman beats BRB and Ronan. check

Bait thread. check

Pathetic. check

Butthurt. check

Quan. check

I am 100% sure you expected more, something like Thanos beating them as a team, you are disappointed but you shouldn't disgrace Thanos with your childish behaviour.
I created a thread after I disagreed with another poster in the ownage thread.

I don't believe he can beat Bill and if he does he will be in a lot of pain. I think the others easily defeat him at that point even if he manages to ko Bill.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:25 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by quanchi112
Does Superman have the same powers that Thanos has ?

I thought making other characters stupid wasn't an actual super power

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:25 PM
Insane Titan

BRB fell for Thanos's taunts and threw his hammer instead of using exotic powers (which he could use according to forum rules). Instead of using transmutation or fancy energies, Ronan used his hammer like a club. If we are counting Surfer's brief blast, then the difference with a Surfer using his abilities to his best it's ginormous.

Keep in mind that while there is no way in hell either Ronan or BRB beat Thanos, if they fought at their best they could prove enough of a hindrance to Kal to matter quite a bit in the end result. If they are in their jobbers mindset, you can probably find showings of Kal beating similar line ups.
so because they fought like they do most of the time in COMICS they fought stupid! Lol

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:26 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman can beat both Bill and Ronan one on one.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I created a thread after I disagreed with another poster in the ownage thread.

The very definition of a bait thread?

Let me backseat mod and tell you to take it to PMs next time thumb up

One of these days backseat modding will get me banned sad

quanchi112
Disney

I thought making other characters stupid wasn't an actual super power
They weren't stupid but compared to Thanos most characters end up looking stupid IMO. It's what happens when geniuses who can fight with tactics meet for the most part brawlers.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:27 PM
Bentley
Seitei

so because they fought like they do most of the time in COMICS they fought stupid! Lol

Well... Yes? I mean, we have a rule that states they fight to the best of their abilities which is almost unheard of in comics, and certainly is not featured in your average showing. BRB and Ronan have a few smart showings but they fight stupid most of the time, so your argument is pertinent.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:28 PM
Insane Titan

Well... Yes? I mean, we have a rule that states they fight to the best of their abilities which is almost unheard of in comics, and certainly is not featured in your average showing. BRB and Ronan have a few smart showings but they fight stupid most of the time, so your argument is pertinent.
so they fought in character then and not stupid, gotcha.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The very definition of a bait thread?

Let me backseat mod and tell you to take it to PMs next time thumb up

One of these days backseat modding will get me banned sad
I did it to save that thread being derailed. When you think about it I'm quite heroic.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:31 PM
Bentley
Seitei

so they fought in character then and not stupid, gotcha.

Again, there is the in-character rule and then there is the "to the best of their abilities" rule. Take Thanos as an example, he's a genius and a famed tactician but most of the time he just stands there taking hits. Does this means he fights stupid in the forums? It's not a part of his personality/character, I've always assumed that Thanos would fight like an strategist in any forum battle he's in.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:32 PM
dial J for Josh

Originally posted by carver9
Superman can beat both Bill and Ronan one on one.

Bill would give him a hell of a great fight though.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:33 PM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Bill would give him a hell of a great fight though.
Imo those who give Superman the win over Bill don't see it as a relative stomp but a hard earned victory. I personally give Bill the slight majority over Kal.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:34 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I did it to save that thread being derailed. When you think about it I'm quite heroic.

I'll give that to you, you're prone to spontaneous heroism.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'll give that to you, you're prone to spontaneous heroism.
Sometimes I'm too benevolent for my own good.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 07:35 PM