KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the top street leveller?

Who is the top street leveller?
Started by: TedKordJRBOSS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedKordJRBOSS

Who is the top street leveller?

Rules:
1. Battle takes place in an abandoned New York.
2. Win via K.O or submission.
3. No telepathy allowed.
4. Everyone has morals on.
5. Everyone Has standard gear.

Batman vs Joker vs Black Panther vs Catman vs Catwoman vs Deathstroke vs Deadshot vs Captain America vs 1610 Captain America vs Green Arrow vs Black Canary vs Daredevil vs Spiderman vs Elektra vs Shang chi vs iron fist vs Luke Cage vs Wolverine vs Nightwing vs Deadpool vs Punisher vs Bullseye vs Captain Boomerang vs Harley Quinn vs Talia al ghul vs Protocide vs U.S agent vs Daken vs Winter soldier vs midnighter(No doors) vs Moon Knight vs Taskmaster vs Kraven vs Ka-zar vs bane vs Cassandra Cain vs Damian Wayne vs Barbra Gordon vs Tim Drake vs Jason Todd vs Hawkeye vs Arsenal vs Connor Hawke vs Speedy vs Blade vs Gorgon vs Mystique vs Cyclops vs Lady Shiva vs Karate kid vs Black Widow vs Sabretooth vs Richard Dragon vs Thunderbird vs Beast vs Gambit vs Wildcat vs Killer Croc vs Lizard vs David Cain vs Crossbones vs Sharon Carter vs Psylocke vs Echo vs Kingpin vs Misty Knight vs Ronin vs Prometheus vs Stephanie Brown vs Batwoman vs Huntress vs Vic Sage vs Lady Blackhawk vs Bronze Tiger vs Katana vs Paladin vs Silver Sable vs White Tiger vs Talon vs Gamora

Last edited by TedKordJRBOSS on Aug 28th, 2014 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:53 PM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Comes down to Gorgon and Karate Kid.

Gorgon wins this.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There are quite a few in that list that I would think that are defiantly NOT Street Level.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Karate Kid, because he can fight blind.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:56 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

You never know Cap or Punisher could come out on top, because they won't wade in there. I could see them allowing the others to fight each other and let them thin out the ranks. But Punisher is more sneakier than Cap. But of course if Punisher runs into the wrong guy he's out.

Oh man Midnighter is there...

Last edited by Deadline on Aug 28th, 2014 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:05 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
You never know Cap or Punisher could come out on top, because they won't wade in there. I could see them allowing the others to fight each other and let them thin out the ranks. But Punisher is more sneakier than Cap. But of course if Punisher runs into the wrong guy he's out.

Oh man Midnighter is there...

Midnighter is very good, but so are the others. Taskmaster would get overloaded hehe.

Gorgon however was fast enough to punk both Wolverine AND Elektra, simultaneously. PLUS he could just take his shades off and turn most if not all of the field into stone.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Midnighter is very good, but so are the others. Taskmaster would get overloaded hehe.

Gorgon however was fast enough to punk both Wolverine AND Elektra, simultaneously. PLUS he could just take his shades off and turn most if not all of the field into stone.

Is that allowed? I suspect that's what the Op intended when he said no telepathy.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:11 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I thought it was so Psylocke/Elektra didn't just mindphuck everyone. Because if it's pure H2H...

Thunderbird is there...Jesus.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:13 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

until Logan uses his claws to show gorgon's his own reflection. Anyway, Danny and cage will high five each other and the sheer amount of awesomeness flowing out of that one high five will kill everyone else.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:14 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Batman because he is Batman.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:16 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Here's what I see happening Punisher goes on hide mode. Everybody else trys to kick the daylights out of each other. It comes down to Karate Kid, Gamora, Gorgon and Midnighter they kick the daylights out of each other and then Pun or Cap comes along and takes them out.

I mostly think its going to be Pun for example I can see him having more weapons than he started off with. For example we know he can make traps, if he hides in Park Central he can make traps there and possibly make explosives from everyday items.

Even though Batman is a strategist he seems to excel at creating gadgets to take down metas (obviously not just that what I'm trying to emphasise is CIS), I pretty much see him using strategy but he is for most part going to use his fists and to a lesser extent Cap as well. But I might just give it to Punisher because he's going to get low down and dirty.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I hear Iron Fist is a beast nowhere days it could come down to him being one of the 'finalists'.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Deadline
Here's what I see happening Punisher goes on hide mode. Everybody else trys to kick the daylights out of each other. It comes down to Karate Kid, Gamora, Gorgon and Midnighter they kick the daylights out of each other and then Pun or Cap comes along and takes them out.

I mostly think its going to be Pun for example I can see him having more weapons than he started off with. For example we know he can make traps, if he hides in Park Central he can make traps there and possibly make explosives from everyday items.

Even though Batman is a strategist he seems to excel at creating gadgets to take down metas (obviously not just that what I'm trying to emphasise is CIS), I pretty much see him using strategy but he is for most part going to use his fists and to a lesser extent Cap as well. But I might just give it to Punisher because he's going to get low down and dirty.

thumb up

I forgot that it was in an abandoned NYC.

Croc and Lizard would hide in the sewers, too.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:22 PM
Deadline

thumb up

I forgot that it was in an abandoned NYC.

Croc and Lizard would hide in the sewers, too.

That could be a problem, not sure if Punisher would hide there if he knows Croc and Lizard are about. Obvously one problem that Punisher could have is if he runs into somebody really powerful by accident, when he's not prepared.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:27 PM
Deadline

Oh and CIS being on I don't know about Lizard but Croc probably won't hide. He'd go gungho and get messed up early on.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:57 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Is this Classic Wolverine with his adamantium claws/skeleton and healing factor? Because with PIS/CIS off he should win.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 10:25 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Is this Classic Wolverine with his adamantium claws/skeleton and healing factor? Because with PIS/CIS off he should win.

Val destroys Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 10:48 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Punisher and Val the last two standing. Brains and skill.
After that...?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Karate Kid by feats is definitely not street level and can solo the entire field. lol

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Karate Kid and Gamora are street levelers? Sheesh.

KK for the overall win.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 11:33 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

So KK can own Midnighter, Gorgon and Gamora? From what I've heard current Iron Fist might cause him a problem.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 01:06 AM