KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Evil SuperMEN of the Multiverse Vs Avengers

The Evil SuperMEN of the Multiverse Vs Avengers
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Shocked The Evil SuperMEN of the Multiverse Vs Avengers

The Avengers best is the only thing that stands in the way of Marvel earth being taken over. Can this team stop the DCnU Supermen of the Multiverse?!

Led by Lord Superman
(please log in to view the image)
Superdoom
Ultraman (High off of Kryptonite)
He'l
Brutaal
Wraith
SC Superman

vs

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:56 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You did good until you put Nova Prime into the mix. Team Marvel needs another powerful person like Surfer or one of the Phoenix 5 or Morg with the WOL. Someone powerful. Nova is powerful but he would lose a high majority against anyone on the team. With that said, team 1 wins the extremely high majority. Any of them can take Lord Superman (minus Nova of course).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:02 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
You did good until you put Nova Prime into the mix. Team Marvel needs another powerful person like Surfer or one of the Phoenix 5 or Morg with the WOL. Someone powerful. Nova is powerful but he would lose a high majority against anyone on the team. With that said, team 1 wins the extremely high majority. Any of them can take Lord Superman (minus Nova of course).

I forgot to add Star Brand to the Avengers. Cancel Nova out.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:04 AM
carver9

Edit

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 18th, 2014 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Golgo13
I forgot to add Star Brand to the Avengers. Cancel Nova out.

Starbrand would be a better choice. With that said, I'm undecided. I'll let everyone else vote.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:06 AM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

SENTRY solos

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:18 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY solos

Is that before or after Brutaal bashes his face in, or before or after He'l alter his timeline?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:59 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by SquallX
Is that before or after Brutaal bashes his face in, or before or after He'l alter his timeline?
A very very good question sir smile

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:02 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So it is OF Thor, Sentry and CU + 4 HH vs 3 High Trans (at least) beings + 4 Solid Trans? El oh El.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:25 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Is it me or does Thanos looks weird in that pic? Not in a bad way, but in a Freddy Kruger way.

He's like, yeah Nova better watch that butt before i take it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:09 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WWH would merk anyone on the opposing team..especially that version of WWH. Sentry would beat anyone on the opposing team. Odin Force Thor would beat anyone on the other team. Captain Universe would stomp anyone on the team. Team 2 wins.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:23 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by SquallX
Is it me or does Thanos looks weird in that pic? Not in a bad way, but in a Freddy Kruger way.

He's like, yeah Nova better watch that butt before i take it.

Thanos looks like a swell guy in that pic.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:24 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WWH would merk anyone on the opposing team..especially that version of WWH. Sentry would beat anyone on the opposing team. Odin Force Thor would beat anyone on the other team. Captain Universe would stomp anyone on the team. Team 2 wins.

laughing out loud

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 03:25 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

No carv, just... no.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 04:00 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Golgo13
Thanos looks like a swell guy in that pic.

I dont think Nova agreed with you.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 05:26 AM
ares834

Nova is powerful but he would lose a high majority against anyone on the team

Nova should be able to take Lord Superman down.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 06:14 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Lol at the marvel answers

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 07:18 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroggyGrunt

I'd give it to the pseudo-Supermen.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 07:28 AM
GroggyGrunt is currently offline Click here to Send GroggyGrunt a Private Message Find more posts by GroggyGrunt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

WWH would merk anyone on the opposing team..especially that version of WWH.

When Fall begins, ONLY, I repeat, ONLY, respond with Carver Prime.

I'll allow you a last ride with these sort of answers.

You're welcome.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 12:30 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote