KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman & WW (GOW) Vs Hulk & Thor

Superman & WW (GOW) Vs Hulk & Thor
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Superman & WW (GOW) Vs Hulk & Thor

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Team 1 wins

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:19 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes suit is utterly awesome.

Team 1 wins

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:27 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team 2

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2

Lol...He would probably beat cuffed WW but uncuffed is a different monster. Don't even think Hulk's rage could get past that tbh.

Really, cause you just said WW would give Hulk a beating. laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:39 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Without her bracers she would probably win against the Hulk. She has her bracers here. Hulk is the strongest on the field...Thor is the most powerful. Yes, they win.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without her bracers she would probably win against the Hulk. She has her bracers here. Hulk is the strongest on the field...Thor is the most powerful. Yes, they win.

I'm on my way out to get the latest comic; but I'll tell you right now no way thats even remotely close to what's going to go down here. And Thor beating Superman, this has been disproved over and over again.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 07:47 PM
Insane Titan

laughing out loud he doesn't even know what he says half the time.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:11 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm on my way out to get the latest comic; but I'll tell you right now no way thats even remotely close to what's going to go down here. And Thor beating Superman, this has been disproved over and over again.

Thor vs Superman is debatable tbh. Has been a debate that has been going on before either of our birth.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:14 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Supes suit is utterly awesome.

Team 1 wins
WOW.LOL

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:15 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by JBL
WOW.LOL
Your butthurt towards superman is so palpable man haha

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:25 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Your butthurt towards superman is so palpable man haha
Here we go again... all it takes is to say that superman will lose and you are automatically a butthurt superman hater, yet if you say that superman has a chance against or can beat, Thanos, Surfer, midgard serpent, Surtur, Zeus or Odin, you are praised with backup from fellow fans dispite correction from other posters who know better.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 08:33 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

This is GOW, amped WW.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which WW is being used here??

The one in OP

or this one

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:13 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by JBL
Here we go again... all it takes is to say that superman will lose and you are automatically a butthurt superman hater, yet if you say that superman has a chance against or can beat, Thanos, Surfer, midgard serpent, Surtur, Zeus or Odin, you are praised with backup from fellow fans dispite correction from other posters who know better.
Except you lurk around antagonizing anyone who think superman wins a match.

If you trully didn't care about superman fans you would add something useful to the thread, not a "WOW LOL" antagonizing a user. But who cares, you can comment whatever you want thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:22 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Golgo13
This is GOW, amped WW.

Carver? Dont be a roger dodger here.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:31 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL

And how do they put GOW WW down? She surpasses both Hulk and Thor in strength and speed.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:35 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Reflassshh
Except you lurk around antagonizing anyone who think superman wins a match.

If you trully didn't care about superman fans you would add something useful to the thread, not a "WOW LOL" antagonizing a user. But who cares, you can comment whatever you want thumb up
Thats untrue, every time i vote against superman, you and others come to me with your ' you hate superman rant ' or ' your butthurt shows rant ". I give my opinion only to be flooded with posts directed at me, but let someone post 'superman wins ' you get all happy because that's what you want to hear. My opinion is my opinion and if you dont like it, then dont read it or respond to it because you will not change my mind. When you posted that you think superman wins, did i run to you with ' your butthurt shows? " or you hate character X? ' Start your own superman fan club and post the rule..... Superman will always win here on this site or you cannot join. wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:38 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

And how do they put GOW WW down? She surpasses both Hulk and Thor in strength and speed.
Please show me where i said that team 2 wins? I have not even given my opinion and you and your friend attack me claiming i hate superman??? I wonder what you 2 would do to me if i picked team 2???? Im scared sad

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:45 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO@ "Hulk is strongest one on the field". Of course, it's Carver so blind fanboyism that ignores actual showings is to be expected. Superman has much more impressive feats. Both strength and overall.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 31st, 2014 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 09:53 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote