KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Green Goblin vs 616 Spider Man

Ultimate Green Goblin vs 616 Spider Man
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Ultimate Green Goblin vs 616 Spider Man

616 Spiderman (Peter Parker) vs Ult. Green Goblin.
Random encounter. No prep.
Round 1: Spidey vs GG
Round 2: If Spidey is losing badly, add Kaine, Ben Reily and Flash Thompson to help Peter out
I think 616 Peter has more chance than his ultimate counterpart. How do you guys think this battle will go?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:36 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Will take Pete some time but he'll beat him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:21 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

My knowledge on the ultimate universe is not very proficient, i will have to do a bit of research before i get my answer to you.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 09:57 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Bump

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:05 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Norman is immortal, and far stronger than his 616 counterpart. I agree with Sam here, but Pete would be in one hell of a fight.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 08:07 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Bumpity bump. So ultimate norman gets trashed? Looks like he doesn't live up to the hype

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 06:51 PM
BlackWind

Normal is getting g smacked around by Peter and Miles right now. And 616 Peter is older, faster, stronger, and more experienced.

616 Pete wins.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 02:10 AM
BlackWind is currently offline Click here to Send BlackWind a Private Message Find more posts by BlackWind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

This would have been fun if CadenceV2 was here

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 07:27 PM