KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday vs Peak Power Onslaught...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Peak Power Onslaught wins... 3 37.50%
Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday wins... 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday vs Peak Power Onslaught...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday vs Peak Power Onslaught...

Peak Power Onslaught takes on Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place on the surface of planet Apokolips...

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:21 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Team wins

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 02:00 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Onslaught

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 08:16 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Team

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 08:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Onslaught

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 08:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

Team wins in a ridiculously lopsided win. Has anyone seen what the new Darkseid is stacking to be let alone the other combatants on the team?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 10:27 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Decimus
Team wins in a ridiculously lopsided win. Has anyone seen what the new Darkseid is stacking to be let alone the other combatants on the team?

Who has he defeated?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 11:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
Who has he defeated?

Since we're putting things into perspective, who has peak powered Onslaught defeated? IMO Onslaught's only hope of a win is if he would be able to hijack HP Doomsday's mind, and bring him over to his side. If not they should wreck him.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 11:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic
Since we're putting things into perspective, who has peak powered Onslaught defeated? IMO Onslaught's only hope of a win is if he would be able to hijack HP Doomsday's mind, and bring him over to his side. If not they should wreck him.

no expression

He defeated Earth. He had the entire planet on lock down and if we want to get down to it, he one shot koed Juggernaut, classic Jugs. Second encounter...he bypassed Jugs invulnerability and snatched the gem right out if his chest. Treated him like fodder. He defeated Hulk...palmer the Phoenix Force and crushed it. Stomped the Xmen with ease. Ripped through the Avengers that also had Thor on the team. Then at the end, he killed all of the Avengers, most of the Xmen and killed the Fantastic Four. Stomped Xman. The list is humongous. Apocalypse feared him...etc, etc...

He had earth on pock down like never before. The only way he was stopped was by a Hulk going in a rage like never before...their punches was creating shock waves that was sending the strongest of people flying. It was said that everyone there was in fear of their power. This doesn't include him having the entirety of Franklin Richards and Nate Grey (who was said during the time as being equal to the Phoenix Force). So again, who has any of these peeps defeated?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:04 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

no expression

He defeated Earth. He had the entire planet on lock down and if we want to get down to it, he one shot koed Juggernaut, classic Jugs. Second encounter...he bypassed Jugs invulnerability and snatched the gem right out if his chest. Treated him like fodder. He defeated Hulk...palmer the Phoenix Force and crushed it. Stomped the Xmen with ease. Ripped through the Avengers that also had Thor on the team. Then at the end, he killed all of the Avengers, most of the Xmen and killed the Fantastic Four. Stomped Xman. The list is humongous. Apocalypse feared him...etc, etc...

He had earth on pock down like never before. The only way he was stopped was by a Hulk going in a rage like never before...their punches was creating shock waves that was sending the strongest of people flying. It was said that everyone there was in fear of their power. This doesn't include him having the entirety of Franklin Richards and Nate Grey (who was said during the time as being equal to the Phoenix Force). So again, who has any of these peeps defeated?

You're reaching.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
You're reaching.

I know but I made it sound good huh? Everything I said is legit though...so it doesn't matter.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:29 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I know but I made it sound good huh? Everything I said is legit though...so it doesn't matter.

Nah not really but ok

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:52 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Not really.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 12:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...well, before the upgrades from Nate and Franklin he was trans tier. When he got possession of those powers and abilities, his power levels for you to determine. Wouldn't bet against a guy that could create a sun with a thought.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 01:02 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Meh.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 01:11 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Lol...well, before the upgrades from Nate and Franklin he was trans tier. When he got possession of those powers and abilities, his power levels for you to determine. Wouldn't bet against a guy that could create a sun with a thought.

But that's kind of like judging him/them based on implied power, and not really what was shown on panel. Everyone that's fairly familiar with the Hulk, knows that he can punch very hard, but the same can be said of HP Doomsday. And, he doesn't need to have someone turn off his empathetic side, in order for him to go Beast Mode. Then you have Darkseid who has been said to be so powerful that if he didn't actually use a boom tube to enter the main DC Universe, that he would be as large as Galactus. Henshaw has had it out with Doomsday physically, and did extremely well.

On the other hand the Hulk rage killed Onslaught's physical body. So where I stand; anyone that believes that this team stomps Onslaught, wouldn't really be a stretch. Considering that the Hulk alone broke him. Can you dig it?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 02:14 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Onslaught wanted his physical shell broken. But yea he still gets rolled here

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 02:38 AM
TheLordofMurder

no expression

thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 08:19 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Team wins.

Henshaw alone on Apokolips is a major unkillable threat.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 08:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

no expression

Great write-up, although you left massive amounts of context out. For example, the sentence about him killing all of the Avengers etc....they threw themselves into him one by one and killed themselves that way.

With that said, Henshaw ALONE could take peak power (psionic) Onslaught out. If the combined mass of the Avengers, FF, most of the X-men were enough, imagine what Henshaw with the mass of an entire planet could do.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2014 08:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote