KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daken vs Deathstroke

Daken vs Deathstroke
Started by: thingy150

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daken vs Deathstroke

No pheromones

New 52

Takes place in a walmart

Who wins!?!?!?!??!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 08:30 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I think Deathstroke destroys bubling.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 10:06 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
I think Deathstroke destroys bubling.

How?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 10:16 AM
thingy150 is currently offline Click here to Send thingy150 a Private Message Find more posts by thingy150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Is this a 24 hour Wal-Mart?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:41 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is this a 24 hour Wal-Mart?

Yup...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:26 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by thingy150
Yup...
Does it have an auto center?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:52 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Didn't even think of that. Good call.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

No use of foreign objects, deathstroke can use regular equipment, that is it....same for daken(claws)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 04:05 PM
SamZED

Deathstroke. Darken is not that impressive without the pheromones.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 04:39 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Deathstroke. Darken is not that impressive without the pheromones.

How so?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 05:05 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...usDeadpool4.jpg

How does deathstroke deal with his disappearing act?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 05:06 PM
SamZED

I used to think his disappearing act was a pheromone based attack but someone (I think it was Stilt) said its not and in the case it's going to be a problem, thing is Daken barely ever uses this trick nowadays and when he actually attempts a direct confrontation that often doesn't end well for him. Even in that fight part of which you posted armless and injured Deadpool pretty much flashkoed Daken with a single hit once Daken attempted to fight him head on. And when he fights without the pheromones and the vanishing trick his record is not that good. Logan has beaten him that way, healing factor-less Deadpool held his own against him while simultaneously fighting other villains, Mac freaking Gargan defeated him. I believe Slade stands a good chance of winning this without the pheromones and assuming Daken fights in character meaning he won't spam the vanishing trick.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 09:11 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
I used to think his disappearing act was a pheromone based attack but someone (I think it was Stilt) said its not and in the case it's going to be a problem, thing is Daken barely ever uses this trick nowadays and when he actually attempts a direct confrontation that often doesn't end well for him. Even in that fight part of which you posted armless and injured Deadpool pretty much flashkoed Daken with a single hit once Daken attempted to fight him head on. And when he fights without the pheromones and the vanishing trick his record is not that good. Logan has beaten him that way, healing factor-less Deadpool held his own against him while simultaneously fighting other villains, Mac freaking Gargan defeated him. I believe Slade stands a good chance of winning this without the pheromones and assuming Daken fights in character meaning he won't spam the vanishing trick.

Ya a lot of people think that the disappearing act is due to his pheromones, it is really a technique that romulus taught him. He used this on spiderman and deathstroke and was kicking there asses, until the pis kicked in. He toyed with them which he would not have done unless the plot called for it, spiderman would be dead if it weren't for his popularity and pis. It does not matter if his record is not good with it, he was winning and without pis he would have won.

You saying deathstroke flashkoed him does not do anything because daken was never knocked out and even if he was daken has tanked hits from someone as strong as skaar:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...VdI4QVXRkSUWhAg

In character does not mean he wont use his vanishing technique, he has used this multiple times and he would do so in this fight. The only reason deadpool and spiderman lasted was pis/popularity.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 09:38 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Ya a lot of people think that the disappearing act is due to his pheromones, it is really a technique that romulus taught him. He used this on spiderman and deathstroke and was kicking there asses, until the pis kicked in. He toyed with them which he would not have done unless the plot called for it, spiderman would be dead if it weren't for his popularity and pis. It does not matter if his record is not good with it, he was winning and without pis he would have won.

You saying deathstroke flashkoed him does not do anything because daken was never knocked out and even if he was daken has tanked hits from someone as strong as skaar:

In character does not mean he wont use his vanishing technique, he has used this multiple times and he would do so in this fight. The only reason deadpool and spiderman lasted was pis/popularity.

It sounds like pis that that attack worked on Spidey

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 10:56 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I wouldnt blame Spider-man's victory on PIS as it his own CIS that prevented him from relying on his spider sense in the first place, in that story he RE-discovered an ability to fight with his eyes closed, the writer treated it like a whole new skill when in reality Spider-man's been using it since the sixties, in a PISless CISless environment he'd be perfectly capable of countering the vanishing trick with the ss right of the bat and eventually the fight would end the same way. As for Deadpool he actually did knock Daken out briefly (he collapsed against a wall) which is impressive considering DP was barely standing himself, they had another encounter in Uncanny X-force and Deadpool did pretty well all things considered. Regardless of the popularity I would say Deadpool is a better fight of the two going by feats. However I do agree with you that the vanishing trick is a game changer vs someone who doesn't have spider sense and if Daken uses it against Deathstroke he would win, but it's a matter of his character, when I think of his more recent fights with Skaar, Gambit, X-23, Wolverine... he didn't use it in years, so if he hesitates with it I do believe Slade would win. But I change my answer to Daken winning 7/10 against Deathstroke due to the vanishing trick and since according to the forum rules all characters fight to the best of their abilities.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 10:57 PM
thingy150
Restricted

Account Restricted

Overall good post, i do not agree that he was knocked out, he looked dazed and woozy like he might puke but he was not knocked out, he was back up a second later due to healing but it never shows him go completely limp like when you get koed.

Even if he was knocked out i do not agree with the scan, skaar put him threw a wall and he gets hurt from banging against one? I do not think daken should have been hurt at all. His healing factor is too good and he has taken heavy shots from tanks, i don't agree with him being hurt in that instance.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 11:09 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
It sounds like pis that that attack worked on Spidey
Pretty much. Its similar to Daredevil running into a lamppost because some blindfolded him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 11:11 PM
iceman24567

Slade for the majority

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 11:13 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Overall good post, i do not agree that he was knocked out, he looked dazed and woozy like he might puke but he was not knocked out, he was back up a second later due to healing but it never shows him go completely limp like when you get koed.

Even if he was knocked out i do not agree with the scan, skaar put him threw a wall and he gets hurt from banging against one? I do not think daken should have been hurt at all. His healing factor is too good and he has taken heavy shots from tanks, i don't agree with him being hurt in that instance.
I see what you mean, things like that happen often in comics. Tbf to Deadpool his healing factor was written to be incredibly weak as well in that story. Way wrote that book and all Wolvie fans know he tends to downplay healing factors.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 11:15 PM
Senor Cage

Split.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2014 12:12 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote