KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ms. Marvel vs Thing

Ms. Marvel vs Thing
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Ms. Marvel vs Thing

Who wins?

No bfring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 02:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Grimm.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 03:00 AM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Ben.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 06:04 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Carol.... She can blast him from the sky or just dump him in the ocean and wait for him to drown.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 04:05 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Not sure if that would work.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 04:34 PM
juggernaut74 is online now! Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. To "dump him in the ocean" she would have to pick him up somehow and he is big enough their isn't anyway that she could get a hold of him where he couldn't reach her and fight it off.

*awaits the 13 year old mindset reaction*

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 04:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

???

She is capable of ftl speed, even assuming she can't use it in atmosphere like almost all marvel characters she can tank a few punches.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 06:38 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Carol was strong enough to get the better of Mr. Fixit, until he turned into the Savage Hulk. I think that she may be able to take him based on that one showing.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 06:41 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I always thought Carol had a little bit of a strength advantage and surely speed.

I don't know. Its to close to call.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 06:51 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Carol is probably class 60-80 at base but amping off energy she gets physically stronger.

Her durability is in line with class 100 though.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 06:54 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Carol is probably class 60-80 at base but amping off energy she gets physically stronger.

Her durability is in line with class 100 though.

I don't think that this is the case any longer. She was able to contend with a blood lusted Wonder Man while he was being controlled by Modok, or something along those lines. She was also able to physically over power Mr. Fixit until he turned into the Savage Hulk. So she is somewhere between Mr. Fixit, and Savage Hulk in terms of strength. Fixit of course can become stronger with time, but this still does not excuse her showing against Simon.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:03 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

She didn't overpower Fixit. She commented that he wasn't as strong as the savage Hulk, then punched him three times, the third one knocking him away. When he came back he had turned into the savage Hulk (inexplicably - Loeb).

Anyway, he never even had a chance to throw a punch and there was certainly no test of strength. Her punches were powerful enough to knock Fixit around, but that's about all we can take from that scene.

Cheers.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:27 PM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by LGU
She didn't overpower Fixit. She commented that he wasn't as strong as the savage Hulk, then punched him three times, the third one knocking him away. When he came back he had turned into the savage Hulk (inexplicably - Loeb).

Anyway, he never even had a chance to throw a punch and there was certainly no test of strength. Her punches were powerful enough to knock Fixit around, but that's about all we can take from that scene.

Cheers.

True but it dos not excuse her run in with Simon.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:30 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by pym-ftw
???

She is capable of ftl speed, even assuming she can't use it in atmosphere like almost all marvel characters she can tank a few punches.

If this is directed at my statement. I meant that Carol is a normal sized human female where as Ben is several times larger then a normal human male. She can't just grab him in any hold that Ben can't reach her. Unless maybe she gets him in a super wedgie or something. And if he GRABS her. She can't "dump him in the ocean".

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The dumping in the ocean or BFR has been turned off in the OP. They have to fight it out.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:40 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Stoic
True but it dos not excuse her run in with Simon.

Wonder Man knocked her @$$ out not too long ago.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 08:08 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Mr. Fixit was CL70... Ben ko's her faster than Simon did

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 12:06 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Simon would punk Ben.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 12:13 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well Namor didn't look all that impressive against Ben in their last two meetings.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 12:19 AM
carver9

Mr. Fixit isn't class 70...stop using bios and Ms. Marvel was obviously holding back against Wonderman.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 12:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote