KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Where do the gentry come from

Where do the gentry come from
Started by: ask21771

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ask21771

Where do the gentry come from

in multiversity there are claim that the gentry are from the fifth dimension outside the multiverse and that they're from earth 33 (our world) which is true

Old Post May 9th, 2015 03:39 PM
ask21771 is currently offline Click here to Send ask21771 a Private Message Find more posts by ask21771 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

France.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 03:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Dimension Z

Old Post May 9th, 2015 03:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

The Kanto region i believe

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:01 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Where do the gentry come from

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ask21771
in multiversity there are claim that the gentry are from the fifth dimension outside the multiverse and that they're from earth 33 (our world) which is true

Zom, did you create another acct?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by carver9

Just what I was thinking..

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:24 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

From Sentry. It's actually supposed to be in the Gothic font to look more like an 's' per his origin but DC didn't want to change a font just for one charactet

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Where do the gentry come from

He doesn't need another account. Zom can create troll thread after troll thread, and nothing in the way of a ban happens to him. I've never seen anyone else given that sort of leeway.

Tbh I'm starting to think he was planted by Bada/Digi--the second part of their AF joke... I'm onto them. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 9th, 2015 at 04:37 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Re: Re: Re: Where do the gentry come from

Originally posted by Galan007
He doesn't need another account. Zom can create troll thread after troll thread, and nothing in the way of a ban happens to him. I've never seen anyone else given that sort of leeway.

Tbh I'm starting to think he was planted by Bada/Digi--the second part of their AF joke... I'm onto them. thumb up

You have no underdstanding of how far things extend, one could say that kmc is nothing more than a game board for the true "players". Some "accounts" are merely the avatars of the true "users", the rest of you are merely game pieces on the board. Who can get the most points!

From time to time an avatar is retired in order to reset the flow on the board, but then a user just creates a new one.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:43 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Board Walker
You have no underdstanding of how far things extend, one could say that kmc is nothing more than a game board for the true "players". Some "accounts" are merely the avatars of the true "users", the rest of you are merely game pieces on the board. Who can get the most points!

From time to time an avatar is retired in order to reset the flow on the board, but then a user just creates a new one.

You gonna jump right back into the fire?

Old Post May 9th, 2015 04:45 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Where do the gentry come from

Yeah...I've noticed that as well. I thought he was going to get banned due to the last thread he made. It's not going to stop.

Back on topic. It's obvious the thread starter is Zom.

Last edited by carver9 on May 9th, 2015 at 05:48 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where do the gentry come from

Yeah...I've noticed that as well. I thought he was going to get banned due to the last thread he made. It's not going to stop.

Back on topic. It's obvious the thread starter is Zom.

why not cosmic or kgkg?

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:49 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where do the gentry come from

Originally posted by Board Walker
why not cosmic or kgkg?

Because it's obvious who he is. I know cosmic and kgkg posting habits, trend. Hell, if you're here long enough, you can identify a person by their sentence structure. That is Zom.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:53 PM
Squirrel Fart

Where do the gentry come from?

Canada.

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:54 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Wrong again, Mungi!

Attachment: zom.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 9th, 2015 05:59 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

What does "Find all posts" do?

Old Post May 9th, 2015 06:04 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was curious about that, too. How is it different from the normal 'find all posts' tab..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 9th, 2015 06:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Badabing
Wrong again, Mungi!

OoooooOoooooo burn!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2015 06:16 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ask21771

What are you people talking about

Old Post May 9th, 2015 09:24 PM
ask21771 is currently offline Click here to Send ask21771 a Private Message Find more posts by ask21771 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

Originally posted by ask21771
What are you people talking about

How you are not following any rules and may be zom.

Are you really 6 or less years old?

Old Post May 9th, 2015 09:37 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote