KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet

Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet
Started by: BeyonderGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BeyonderGod

Spectre Vs Marvel/DC Gauntlet

Unbound Spectre:
Round 1: Earth-616 Celestial Race
Round 2: Galactus
Round 3: Kismet
Round 4: Eternity
Round 5: Trigon (Full Power)
Round 6: Eclipso
Source Amped Spectre:
Round 1: Monitors
Round 2: Korvac
Round 3: Thanos w/IG
Round 4: Cosmic Cube Moleculeman
Round 5: Cosmic Cube Beyonder
Round 6: The Living Tribunal

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:53 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He shitstomps Galactus. In before Bran.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
He shitstomps Galactus. In before Bran.
ugh. Spectre is garbage. You'd have to wade through an awful lot of shit to reach that conclusion

I'm not sure why the Celestial race is number 1 though.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Stops at Source Amped Spectre. Depending on which incarnation you are using.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Golgo13
Stops at Source Amped Spectre. Depending on which incarnation you are using.
It's two different versions running the gauntlet...

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

stops at tribunal

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:32 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I can see him stopping at a fully powered Eclipso.

SA Spectre stops at LT.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:33 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Celestials kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:37 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
ugh. Spectre is garbage. You'd have to wade through an awful lot of shit to reach that conclusion

I'm not sure why the Celestial race is number 1 though.

Just like Galactus is full of garbage. Even the weakest Spectre can remake creation as he did in Final Crisis.

Galactus gets his shit pushed in.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:53 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Just like Galactus is full of garbage. Even the weakest Spectre can remake creation as he did in Final Crisis.

Galactus gets his shit pushed in.
"The weakest Spectre"
"Spectre's highest feat"

Do I need to look at this to point out the issue here?

Like I said, wading through an awful lot of garbage. At least Galactus has an excuse, Spectre is just beaten up for no reason

Old Post May 21st, 2015 04:02 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

"The weakest Spectre"
"Spectre's highest feat"

Do I need to look at this to point out the issue here?

Like I said, wading through an awful lot of garbage. At least Galactus has an excuse, Spectre is just beaten up for no reason

No, that would be fighting Michael Demiurgos.

But yeah, Crispus Allen is the weakest Spectre by far. It was actually explained in the same issue.

Spectre has a built-in excuse too. He is weaker as the host channels the power of Logoz at his level. Galactus just gets hungry and gets beaten up all the time. You think Galactus can remake creation, be my guest.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 05:34 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

No, that would be fighting Michael Demiurgos.

But yeah, Crispus Allen is the weakest Spectre by far. It was actually explained in the same issue.

Spectre has a built-in excuse too. He is weaker as the host channels the power of Logoz at his level. Galactus just gets hungry and gets beaten up all the time. You think Galactus can remake creation, be my guest.
Second/third highest feat then, doesn't matter. If you go by that feat solely, then he would molest most other Spectres.

Didn't Crispus actually finally hone in on his powers there? And then he proceeded to be a disappointment afterwards.

When was the last time that was explained? Honest question? Last I recall is volume 4 or something.

laughing out loud
I never even said who'd win. No need to go forcing feats on me like you're trying to force a debate on me because that always turns out well once I write "walls of texts".

All I'm saying is that Spectre's average is complete trash. His good feats started to become a needle in a haystack once Johns laid his peepers on him. Like I said, wade through a lot of shit.

The difference is that Galactus loses a lot of bad feats once you get away from hunger which is an always prevalent force. Even Spectre's excuses are all over the place.
Galactus it's merely he's not hungry. With Spectre it becomes "What do you choose to accept", which usually turns into highest feats only.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 05:48 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Second/third highest feat then, doesn't matter. If you go by that feat solely, then he would molest most other Spectres.

Didn't Crispus actually finally hone in on his powers there? And then he proceeded to be a disappointment afterwards.

When was the last time that was explained? Honest question? Last I recall is volume 4 or something.

laughing out loud
I never even said who'd win. No need to go forcing feats on me like you're trying to force a debate on me because that always turns out well once I write "walls of texts".

All I'm saying is that Spectre's average is complete trash. His good feats started to become a needle in a haystack once Johns laid his peepers on him. Like I said, wade through a lot of shit.

The difference is that Galactus loses a lot of bad feats once you get away from hunger which is an always prevalent force. Even Spectre's excuses are all over the place.
Galactus it's merely he's not hungry. With Spectre it becomes "What do you choose to accept", which usually turns into highest feats only.

Yeah, so we should just disregard it. Right?

I knew you would bring Johns. Better than Bendis Galactus though. Even Johns Spectre can turn Neron in popsicle, superman into salt, oneshot thunderbolt, block entire quintessence and had a Asmodel claiming that even Presence feared his power. Just as a story, the last time Spectre went into a Rampage he killed enough magical users that their energy was used to create an infinite multiverse. The last time galactus tried doing that, he got beat up by Kitty pryde and beaten by simple BFR. Beats getting restrained by Presence himself.

Yeah, it was in v4. Got explained in Final Crisis again.

Galactus average is complete trash. You won't see him getting restrained by TOAA because he went on a Rampage. See what I did there? But he has really jobbed to Johns' pet emotional entities and even after that he was able to overpower Parallax in Blackest Night and separate it from Hal. Just because you don't like the character doesn't means you get to just disregard his feats because Johns hates him.

All in all, Spectre assrapes Galactus. Keep on hating though.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:51 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Yeah, so we should just disregard it. Right?

I knew you would bring Johns. Better than Bendis Galactus though. Even Johns Spectre can turn Neron in popsicle, superman into salt, oneshot thunderbolt, block entire quintessence and had a Asmodel claiming that even Presence feared his power. Just as a story, the last time Spectre went into a Rampage he killed enough magical users that their energy was used to create an infinite multiverse. The last time galactus tried doing that, he got beat up by Kitty pryde and beaten by simple BFR. Beats getting restrained by Presence himself.

Yeah, it was in v4. Got explained in Final Crisis again.

Galactus average is complete trash. You won't see him getting restrained by TOAA because he went on a Rampage. See what I did there? But he has really jobbed to Johns' pet emotional entities and even after that he was able to overpower Parallax in Blackest Night and separate it from Hal. Just because you don't like the character doesn't means you get to just disregard his feats because Johns hates him.

All in all, Spectre assrapes Galactus. Keep on hating though.
No. I'm just saying you tried to use "weakest" to mean something, when Crispus was only the "weakest" because he restricted himself to one punishment at a time.

And Bendis Galactus was at dangerously low levels of energy. smile
I just said Galactus at least has an excuse. You bring up an example of him being starving. You're reaching severely.
And you're also contrasting a guy who has had a lot to do with a character's background, to Bendis who got his hands on 616 Galactus once.

I find it funny how you assume this is a contest. You're literally inventing arguments to debate against.
Do you disagree that Johns has wrote a shitty Spectre? yes, or no? Because if yes, then your point is irrelevant.

He got restrained by TOAA because he was crazy, and went overboard. That... that's not saying only TOAA could stop him. Especially when he had trouble with multiple beings way way under TOAA in that arc.
And Parallax was having trouble with Sinestro in the same scene, and Spectre had to use anchors to separate them because he was getting embarrassed by Parallax in a straight up fight. I don't get why you would bring this up as a high feat.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...gital%20019.jpg

If Johns Spectre is a thing, then Johns Parallax is as well. It's not like he was operating anywhere near Zero Hour levels. erm

The other feats are good. No issues there. I'm not claiming Spectre doesn't have good feats, just that they're buried in there under a well of shit.

Except for Asmodel claiming Presence feared him. That is complete nonsense, and overstating his power.

Also, I'm not sure I really need to look into "Enough magical users to create an infinite multiverse" considering he was trying to eradicate all magic within the main universe. Nor do I think it's relevant considering he was taking breaks to get back to full health left and right, and the most powerful being he beat was Nabu, Shazam? Yeah, he killed a lot of beings, but that doesn't exactly speak of his actual power. It speaks of how many he killed though. Which is neat.

But yeah, anyway:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...gital%20023.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/...anos0222rd4.jpg

That should solve that issue.

And onto the Revelations feat... I don't know why you would even bring this up to me, and then challenge me so confidently with it. All you did was blatantly misinterpret it. I knew that, but I played along to see where you would try and take this. But you seem to be completely serious so...

Like I said, it was Crispus limiting Spectre, not God:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20015.jpg

And farther confirmation. Hell, it even says he's weaker because he takes vengeance on one soul at a time. "Remaking all creation" kind of makes that null and void.
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...%20027.jpg.html

So, we've established that Crispus wasn't weakened in that feat. So let's move onto the feat itself.
"The Vengeance he wreaks upon the world, upon God's creation"
"Cain's herald foretells the end of the world"
"The Age of Apokolips on EARTH"

IE the Crime Bible foretells it as only effecting a planet:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20007.jpg

Now, all it was shown to be effecting was Earthly matters:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20029-030.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20003-004.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...e%20025-026.jpg

And of course, it actually only showing to effect the planet itself:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bi...?sort=3&o=7

But that's not all. "Like everyone else in the world"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20007.jpg

And here's Cain actually telling Spectre what to do.
"Unmake creation. Rebuild the world in Darkseid's name."
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20028.jpg

When Spectre's only direction is to speak the Anti-Life and REBUILD THE WORLD, it's probably best to take that for what it is. The feat was only planetary.

But there's an implication that all Spectre did was spread the Anti-Life Equation throughout the planet as well

"This is a war for God's greatest gift, for your freedom"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20021.jpg

God's gift again
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20002.jpg

Which, if you combine it with Cain spreading the ALE, as well as all the statements in my scans... it's a possibility that all he did initially was spread the ALE. Though him taking it back is pretty impressive. Doesn't matter either way.

But onto your single panel of this being "all creation"
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20029.jpg

Which is only speaking about the entirety of creation and their place in it. Them acknowledging that more universes exist does not mean that more universes were involved. You have absolutely no proof that anything beyond planetary ranges was involved besides an admittance later that more universes exist. It's a complete fallacy with no backing.

Hell, you might as well say that Spectre remade Cain and unmade him there... and then punished him separately... this would also count the spear but the statement applies to Cain specifically. Hell this would count Radiant for that matter if we no limit fallacy it like you are...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/...0Page%20009.jpg

Hell the amount you can apply if we use your logic is ridiculous. Radiant, Cain, the Spear, might as well include Heaven while we're at it.

So, the feat was planetary. All proof points to that. Farther dissection and common sense indicate he didn't even actually remake anything but only spread and took away the ALE.
But we'll let you have something.

Also, like I said, Spectre beats Galactus if you wade through a lot of shit. You disagree by that by... wading through a lot of shit to try and make Spectre beat Galactus. Are you using averages or high end feats only? The fact that you blatantly misrepresented a feat for no reason to me says the latter.
Like I said, you're inventing made up arguments in your head and you're implanting them upon me because... I have no idea. I like Galactus so that angers you?
Undecided on average Spectre vs Galactus though. Mind you that soul showing comes in handy. Not that this matters since you're going to make up some arguments anyway that I totally am "saying"

All this is irrelevant anyway as he stops at 1, though I'm looking forward to you butchering Revelations some more.

Last edited by One Big Mob on May 21st, 2015 at 08:53 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:42 AM
Insane Titan

That list is shitty as hell

Old Post May 21st, 2015 09:10 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Insane Titan
That list is shitty as hell

It seems its not lol

Old Post May 21st, 2015 05:45 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...enjoy seeing Bran debate. Get him buddy.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...enjoy seeing Bran debate. Get him buddy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:07 PM
iceman24567

carver be cheerleading somebody get him some pom poms he already has the skirt

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:26 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The saying we using in my area is "giving props".

Old Post May 21st, 2015 06:27 PM