KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Deadpool

Spiderman vs Deadpool
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Spiderman vs Deadpool

1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities

Who wins ?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 10:33 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is this a spite thread?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 10:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Spidey can win both scenarios, Dedpite DPs HF.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 11:55 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

I havn't followed Spiderman in a while but he relies on speed and strength and has 0 h2h skills. I know he was training after he lost his powers or something but not sure how good he got.

Deadpool fought him before and when it was over Deadpool said he was just hired to keep spiderman busy then asked him either for an autograph or if he wanted to get a beer, can't remember which.

Unless Spiderman has mastered some martial arts training I have no doubt that Deadpool could set spiderman up for kill shots at will, if he didn't goof around that is.

Deadpool has had his Strength, Speed and Reaction amped up by the weapon x project. While not on the same level as Spiderman, Deadpool is much stronger and faster then regular humans.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 01:43 AM
Aakla is currently offline Click here to Send Aakla a Private Message Find more posts by Aakla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

HTH Spiderman
Spiderman

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 03:43 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Pool

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 05:38 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Spidey, both scenarios. I love Deadpool but he has nothing Spider-Man can't handle.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 07:18 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Deadwood has had a fair number of good showings against some of spidey's more elite enemies. That said, Peter is gonna bash wade's head into the pavement.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 08:34 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Spiderman vs Deadpool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities

Who wins ?

Is scenario one, where they are both equalised in speed/strength/powers (no spidey sense), and have to rely only on skills?

If so, Wade stomps.

Spidey obv stomps 2, lol.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

They already fought and Spidey worked him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

When did that happen?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 08:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

They had 5 encounters AFAIR, Deadpool was always shown holding back though.

Once in Cable/Deadpool, he specifically said he refuses to use lethal weapons, only fought h2h and with sticks. The fight didn't end but it's fair to say Spidey was dominating.
The second one was in ASM and it was inconclusive and ended with "yo mama" battle as Wade was only hired to distract Peter. He even had an opportunity to kill him when Pete was distracted and saving random civilians but didn't take it.
There was another encounter in Way's run, Pete actually KOed Deadpool but Wade was literally just standing there and taking it.
SpOck also knocked him out once, although again Deadpool wasn't fighting back and it was a surprise attack.
The last encounter happened when Wade was mind controlled, he was fighting it and hardly anything happened. Wade tossed Pete, Pete dodged some bullets and that was it.

It's hard to determine who would win in an all out fight based on their encounters in comics but knowing both characters very well I have to side with Spider-man in both scenarios. An overwhelming majority in h2h and a majority in all out fight. Deadpool can take some wins in scenario two assuming he goes all out with all the equipment he's got.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 7th, 2015 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:04 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Aakla
I havn't followed Spiderman in a while but he relies on speed and strength and has 0 h2h skills. I know he was training after he lost his powers or something but not sure how good he got.

Deadpool fought him before and when it was over Deadpool said he was just hired to keep spiderman busy then asked him either for an autograph or if he wanted to get a beer, can't remember which.

Unless Spiderman has mastered some martial arts training I have no doubt that Deadpool could set spiderman up for kill shots at will, if he didn't goof around that is.

Deadpool has had his Strength, Speed and Reaction amped up by the weapon x project. While not on the same level as Spiderman, Deadpool is much stronger and faster then regular humans.

The problem is that Deadpools skill at h2h combat won't make up for his not being as fast as Spider-Man is or as strong or really as durable(HF aside). Deadpool is definitely superhuman himself in his stats, just not to a high enough level.

It's hard to imagine a reason Spider-Man couldn't just tear off his limbs and beat his head into mush. It won't kill him, should be enough for a win though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I hate it when people say Spidey has no hand to hand skills. He has been in thousands of hand to hand fights and he would be more skilled than any MMA fighter or Spec Ops person on our planet. He is also trained in Kung Fu by Shang Chi one of the top h2h fighters in the MU.

Round 2 could go to slade. He could just detonate a bomb, blow everybody up and heal. Thats in character for him anyway.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:18 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

But otherwise. Parker should take this handily in both scenarios unless speed and strength is equalized.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 09:22 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How large of a radius do his bombs have? He'd have to set it off pretty close for it to take out Spidey given Spidey's speed and spider sense would warn him before Wade even flips the switch.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 12:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

if its written by a hard core DP fan boy....Wade wins.

If not..

Wade is buying lunch.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 01:13 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by SamZED
They had 5 encounters AFAIR, Deadpool was always shown holding back though.

Once in Cable/Deadpool, he specifically said he refuses to use lethal weapons, only fought h2h and with sticks. The fight didn't end but it's fair to say Spidey was dominating.
The second one was in ASM and it was inconclusive and ended with "yo mama" battle as Wade was only hired to distract Peter. He even had an opportunity to kill him when Pete was distracted and saving random civilians but didn't take it.
There was another encounter in Way's run, Pete actually KOed Deadpool but Wade was literally just standing there and taking it.
SpOck also knocked him out once, although again Deadpool wasn't fighting back and it was a surprise attack.
The last encounter happened when Wade was mind controlled, he was fighting it and hardly anything happened. Wade tossed Pete, Pete dodged some bullets and that was it.

It's hard to determine who would win in an all out fight based on their encounters in comics but knowing both characters very well I have to side with Spider-man in both scenarios. An overwhelming majority in h2h and a majority in all out fight. Deadpool can take some wins in scenario two assuming he goes all out with all the equipment he's got.

Hahaha ! Thsnks for that! thumb up

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 01:54 AM
Flyattractor

Just watched DP's Red Band Trailer.

Looks like he will be pulling off some Spidey Level type moves.

meh. Still thinks Spidey could take him.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 02:01 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
It's hard to imagine a reason Spider-Man couldn't just tear off his limbs and beat his head into mush. It won't kill him, should be enough for a win though.

CIS and CIP. Spiderpussy never does that. Even to a guy with a high-end HF, he just wouldn't go that far.

But hey, let's say he tears Wade's limbs off. It's only fair then to use DP's high regen feats. Like reforming from a goo in seconds.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 12:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote