KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scathan the Approver vs the 3 Beyonders

Scathan the Approver vs the 3 Beyonders
Started by: Blockythe1guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blockythe1guy

Scathan the Approver vs the 3 Beyonders

After the three of them killed LT, They would think they can destroy the rest of everything else.

But then Scathan came to the past and says "Oh Hell No!" to them.

Who would win?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2015 04:09 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

3 Beyonders killed the LT:

Scathan, with a gesture, stomped a being more powerful than the LT:

Old Post Aug 6th, 2015 10:10 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Master
3 Beyonders killed the LT:

Scathan, with a gesture, stomped a being more powerful than the LT:

Oh. embarrasment

How much Scathan more powerful then LT?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:43 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Scathan creates 3 Thors to take care of the Beyonders.

... but the Beyonders counter by creating a Thor with Jarnbjorn (Scathan's a celestial, after all).

With the four omnipotents dead, the Thors then go have a beer.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:54 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I personally believe there must be something more to Scathan besides merely being a Celestial. He wields far too much power for one thing.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 12:51 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nah, he was a cosmic plot device.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 01:03 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Magnon
Scathan creates 3 Thors to take care of the Beyonders.

... but the Beyonders counter by creating a Thor with Jarnbjorn (Scathan's a celestial, after all).

With the four omnipotents dead, the Thors then go have a beer.

laughing

Awesome post.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 02:24 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Scathan just needs to spam the Starbrand on their faces.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 05:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Surtur
I personally believe there must be something more to Scathan besides merely being a Celestial. He wields far too much power for one thing.

Yeah, doesent make sense.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 05:58 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Well the effort it took scathan to beat a being above the living tribunal was less than the beyonders spent on beating the tribunal imo...so I'd go with scathan..

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 11:03 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

All the Celestials were wiped out by the Beyonders.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 12:50 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Since we know the Beyonders are confined to the here and now(from a temporal standpoint), it means they only destroyed the Celestial race as it existed in the current timeline.

That said, Scathan has only appeared in GotG--which is set in the 31st century. So if your post was meant to suggest that the Beyonders must have killed Scathan along with the other Celestials, then you're incorrect. Nothing indicates that Scathan even exists yet.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 10th, 2015 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 03:15 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by Surtur

truth! That whole incident of the cosmic muzzle always force me to do a facepalm lol!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 07:46 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Imo, muzzling someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you are more powerful than them. In a comic, a character can have the durability of a human but able to muzzle LT. As a great man once said, "boards don't hit back".
Finally, muzzling someone doesn't necessarily mean you have the ability kill or ko them, especially if they offered defense to the muzzling attack before it landed (instead of sit there and allow it). I think the Beyonders can kill Scathan since muzzling doesn't prove durability to me.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 02:35 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Scathan wins imo..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 06:46 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by h1a8
Imo, muzzling someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you are more powerful than them. In a comic, a character can have the durability of a human but able to muzzle LT. As a great man once said, "boards don't hit back".
Finally, muzzling someone doesn't necessarily mean you have the ability kill or ko them, especially if they offered defense to the muzzling attack before it landed (instead of sit there and allow it). I think the Beyonders can kill Scathan since muzzling doesn't prove durability to me.

This reminds me of the Doctor Strange/Shuma Gorath battles. You know Strange doesn't stand a chance, then he gets magical a**pulls from the Vishanti.

Yeah, I'm going to assume that if the Ivory Kings were facing Scathan in the 31st century, they'd be able to kill him as well.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 09:14 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i guess the problem is why is he able to muzzle the guy who punk Tribunal. He was able to contain the kid which normally means he is either more powerful or of higher authority.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 10:50 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Imo, muzzling someone or something doesn't necessarily mean you are more powerful than them.

Scathan didn't just "muzzle" Protege on the sneak.

Scathan first stomped Protege via a monstrous energy blast that sent Eternity and co. (including the LT) flying around.

Then:

Scathan muzzled Protege to keep him contained.

Then:

Scathan removed the muzzle, and still was able to hold Protege down physically while the LT passed judgement.

----------------------------------------

It was quite suggestive via statements that Scathan was somehow above the LT.
Plus, it was proven without question that Protege had become more powerful than the LT.

Scathan stomped the combined power of:

Protege, the LT, multiversal Eternity, nigh-multiversal Hawkgod, multi-universal Beyonder, Mephisto, Malevolence and GOTG.

Last edited by Mr Master on Aug 11th, 2015 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 03:29 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote