KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invisible Woman Vs Black Panther

Invisible Woman Vs Black Panther
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Invisible Woman Vs Black Panther

No prep, no BFR, no outside help or resources, standard gear only.
Midtown Manhattan, 10 foot start distance.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 11:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Civil War? That's the first lie-detector feat from T'Challa I see.

As for the thread... IW is just too powerful.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 11:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Sue and its not even a fight.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 12:08 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Was that CW? Didnt look familiar.

As for the thread, thanks guys.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 12:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

In a straight up fight he loses badly, he has no answer for Sues fields or being able to make him explode I would think. If BP had some prep, there would be a different outcome though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 12:58 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Was that CW? Didnt look familiar.

As for the thread, thanks guys.

One of the CW tie-ins, not the main mini. Has to be.

"Opposing your husband, leaving your kids." And BP has been used as a spy-detector guy, iirc. He was the one that found out about Tigra after all, right?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 01:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Don't know how he can even beat her with prep.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 01:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9

Distractions to throw her off, disorient her inner ears so she's continually throwing up etc....

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 7th, 2015 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 01:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If you were Invisible Woman and you were pitted against Black Panther...as soon as the bell ring, what would you do? I'm pretty sure the answer you give is in character for her.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 01:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If you were Invisible Woman and you were pitted against Black Panther...as soon as the bell ring, what would you do? I'm pretty sure the answer you give is in character for her.

In character? The option I gave for BP was non-lethal, yet at the same time disables her. Sure, it's icky, and messy, but she'll win. This is BP, the guy willing to change the weather patterns of a continent just to beat his wife.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In character? The option I gave for BP was non-lethal, yet at the same time disables her. Sure, it's icky, and messy, but she'll win. This is BP, the guy willing to change the weather patterns of a continent just to beat his wife.

So if you was Invisible Woman and the bell rung, what would be your first action?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:13 PM
ShadowFyre

You bath make good points. I still think BP could take some wins with a little prep. Inner ear is a good point. She is still human, if BP finds any single way to bypass that field, shes going down. And hard.

Carvers got a good point to, Sue is not above making BP go pop if she wants.

As a retired Marine, I think having BP's brains, tech and skill would be huge advantages in a battle.

Having Sues powers would lead to complete and utter domination of a battlefield in all environments and aspects of war. Aside from Electronic Warfare.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:14 PM
carver9

The size of the battlefield and the distance between both fighters, Sue can end this fight as soon as it starts, even with prep. I'm waiting for Darksaint answer though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:20 PM
DarkSaint85

So if you was Invisible Woman and the bell rung, what would be your first action?

In character? Sue throws a forcefield up around herself. The only times she goes for the bubble in the brain/heart is when its a What If, or it is someone who can heal from it. And even then, (as with Wolverine in Enemy of the State), she still held back and started talking. And this was after he had broken into her house, and fought her family. And guess how Wolverine tried to get out of it? He teleported - only, he had used it up. BP has no such issues.

Another tactic she might try is a bubble around her opponents' head - but this is BP we're talking about. He can hold his breath for enough time to teleport out of it.

The only time she just goes psycho crazy and out for the kill, is when her kids are threatened. And BP hasn't done that here.

If I was Sue? I'd first touch myself. Then I'd go for the kill.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:21 PM
carver9

In character? Sue throws a forcefield up around herself. The only times she goes for the bubble in the brain/heart is when its a What If, or it is someone who can heal from it. And even then, (as with Wolverine in Enemy of the State), she still held back and started talking. And this was after he had broken into her house, and fought her family. And guess how Wolverine tried to get out of it? He teleported - only, he had used it up. BP has no such issues.

Another tactic she might try is a bubble around her opponents' head - but this is BP we're talking about. He can hold his breath for enough time to teleport out of it.

The only time she just goes psycho crazy and out for the kill, is when her kids are threatened. And BP hasn't done that here.

If I was Sue? I'd first touch myself. Then I'd go for the kill.

If I were Sue, I would gill his lungs up until he pass out. Nothing he can do about this and it will not kill him but it will drop him. This is in character. Her options are limitless.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:23 PM
DarkSaint85

If I were Sue, I would gill his lungs up until he pass out. Nothing he can do about this and it will not kill him but it will drop him. This is in character. Her options are limitless.

He can teleport out of it. Wolverine did it. I can hold my breath for a minute - and I'm pretty weak. A well-trained athlete like T'Charlie? Lol. You're going to gill up his lungs for like, three minutes or so? Good luck.

Your gilling up of lungs would be useless.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:27 PM
carver9

He can teleport out of it. Wolverine did it. I can hold my breath for a minute - and I'm pretty weak. A well-trained athlete like T'Charlie? Lol. You're going to gill up his lungs for like, three minutes or so? Good luck.

Your gilling up of lungs would be useless.

Lol...you knew what I meant (FILL). Can't remember, did Wolverine teleport out of it?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:41 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol...you knew what I meant (FILL). Can't remember, did Wolverine teleport out of it?

He did. He had to shoot blind, as he couldn't see, but he did it.

Even filling (I honestly assumed it was US slang) his lungs, a top athlete can hold their breath for three or four minutes, whilst doing their activities.

Bubbles in the lungs is a VERY bad idea. It's useless, but it also shows T'Charlie that you're serious. And he too will kick it up a notch if needed.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:44 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keep in mind the author admitted he despises the great Black Panther, so it's intended to be spite. Maybe his his little sister is a fan or something.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:49 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He could teleport away.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2015 02:50 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote