KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vampire Jubilee vs Cap without his shield

Vampire Jubilee vs Cap without his shield
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Vampire Jubilee vs Cap without his shield

Apparently vamp Jubilee had similar stats to Cap. How would cap without his shield fare in a fight with her in a featurless environment. Staring distance 50 feet

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 05:38 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I recall Jubilee was a vampire, but she didn't have her powers. I don't see no reason why she would win against cap. Cap has top tier h2h fighting experiences, while Jubilee can match with stats, its just not enough to scale the win for her.

Even with her powers along side her vampire ability, does she have enough firepower to put down cap? He can soak lot of damage, like his fight with Iron Man.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 07:33 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Vampire Jubilee vs Cap without his shield

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Apparently vamp Jubilee had similar stats to Cap.

No. She was much, much stronger.

She military press lifted a truck or a freight car (don't remember clearly) in the last Wolverine&Jubilee mini. Whatever it was, it was heavy as hell.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 10:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The worst thing is that you read that.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 10:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes. Very poorly written.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 11:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 11:06 AM
SamZED

Didn't she get crazy fast as well? Like speedster-level fast?

EDIT: That pun in the scan is just painful.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 11:10 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I wouldn't blow it out of proportion... but she did have vampire speed, yes. Can't remember any particular feats atm, though.

Her best feat is probably beating Lord Deathstrike. She also took on Sentinels. And impaled that dragon's brain:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zS94iEys0...0/s1600/020.jpg

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 11:14 AM
Genii96

She can turn to mist too iirc

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 11:42 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote