KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Black panther

Namor vs Black panther
Started by: Genii96

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genii96

Namor vs Black panther

They decide to settle their scores...!oth are bloodlusted,going all out..
1) On land
2) Near the sea
3) In water

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 05:07 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Despite their recent fight and Black Panthers retardedly good showings in every comic ever. Namor in all three.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 06:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Black Panther vs. Thor, Hulk and Surfer handicap match is coming. I can feel it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 06:19 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Black Panther vs. Thor, Hulk and Surfer handicap match is coming. I can feel it.

Spite against Team.

BP would prove more worthy than Thor of Mjolnir and take the hammer away from him. With Thor out the picture, he moves to BFR Hulk via Mjlonir strike then proceeds to beat down Surfer after a good fight that ends in an inescapable armbar.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 06:25 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He loses all three. With prep, he kills Namor dead.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 06:46 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by zopzop
Spite against Team.

BP would prove more worthy than Thor of Mjolnir and take the hammer away from him. With Thor out the picture, he moves to BFR Hulk via Mjlonir strike then proceeds to beat down Surfer after a good fight that ends in an inescapable armbar.

I could see that happening in an actual comic lol. When it does I can only hope its a What If comic lol. Black Panther God w/Odinforce, w/power gem in Destroyer Armor w/Necrosword,Mjolnir,and Gungnir and all the prep time vs. Marvel Earth. Not the heroes and villians. Just the planet.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 07:15 PM
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He loses all three. With prep, he kills Namor dead.
I know that was hard for you lol. I agree with the prep part though. How does the Panther God thing work? Is it something he can control? Guess I need to check his respect thread and find it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 07:18 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not at all, I'm a fan, not a fanboy. But BP's depiction throughout his cannon is as high as any character in comics with respect to his power tier.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 07:29 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote