KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Spectrum Ring Wars, Vol. I

Marvel Spectrum Ring Wars, Vol. I
Started by: Blue Area Vet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel Spectrum Ring Wars, Vol. I

Marvel universe has been introduced to the spectrum rings in D.C. One avatar for ring was chosen and those avatars recruited a team once back in Marvel Universe. The teams have broken off in factions and often come into conflict. The first match pits Blue vs. Red. Each team member has their own motivation

Blue Lanterns

Silver Surfer- Universal philanthropic intent, healer
Invisible Girl- Family oriented, wants a better future, motivated to protect others
Black Bolt- He would distance himself from the destructive power he is known for
Spiderman (Avatar)- Hope burns greatest in this one; experience as Cosmic Spidey
Blue Marvel- Motivated to ensure post racial peace on earth and beyond

Red Lanterns

Namor (Avatar)- A place for his rage, experience as Phoenix five member
Hulk- No explanation needed
Cyclops- Inner pain released
Punisher- The perfect tool for Frank
Magneto- In his mind, his persecutors will pay dearly

Who wins and why?

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Aug 18th, 2015 at 05:20 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 05:17 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The Blue Lanterns are probably THE most pathetic of all the Rainbow Ring Coalition (they basically have one use : buff Green Lanterns).

Team Red should steamroll them.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 05:29 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
The Blue Lanterns are probably THE most pathetic of all the Rainbow Ring Coalition (they basically have one use : buff Green Lanterns).

Team Red should steamroll them.

But they can heal, and can't they diffuse Red Ring rage? If you noticed, I did give the Blue Ring Corps a lot of EP power and skill. BM and SS have been able to heal/upgrade others.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 05:35 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you imagine the level of shielding the blues will have? Their combined shielding would make JLA/A Krona blush.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:04 PM
ghostman

planetary level reality changer

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:14 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Well honestly, some of the team members on blue could still defeat some of the redlanterns even if they didnt have a ring.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 07:44 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
But they can heal, and can't they diffuse Red Ring rage? If you noticed, I did give the Blue Ring Corps a lot of EP power and skill. BM and SS have been able to heal/upgrade others.

All I know is, Blue (on it's own) is the weakest of all the emotional spectrum. You should have made half the team Green (Blue doubles or triples Green power).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 08:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I know is, Blue (on it's own) is the weakest of all the emotional spectrum. You should have made half the team Green (Blue doubles or triples Green power).

Whether true or not, judge them as a holistic team. You see what Shadows opinion is.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 08:49 PM
Cogito

Blue was said to be the strongest spectrum, but that was just a statement.

That said, Blue can calm Red's rage, which basically makes this a non-starter for team Red.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 09:29 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Cogito

That said, Blue can calm Red's rage, which basically makes this a non-starter for team Red.

Blue was also said to need Green to work fully.....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 09:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cogito

Thanks, I thought so.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 10:49 PM
Cogito

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Blue was also said to need Green to work fully.....

To fight with constructs and whatnot, yes. Can't remember if Blue has depowered Red without a Green around...

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 10:50 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Surfer probably wouldnt even use his ring cept to give himself blue pants with it. He would then beat anybody on this team or his without it.

Hulk and Punisher would be the most powerful but dumbest with the red rings imo. Hulk would make giant red smashy fists, and Punisher would shoot giant red bullets out of a giant m-16. They would then repeat those same attacks over and over.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:01 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

And if what Zop says is true ( I know shit about the rings compared to most) the red rings hold edge on the spectrum end but Surfer and Blue Marvel are already past your average Lantern, and Black Bolt as well, or least on par, then Sue? It would suck to be held down by Sue then have Boltagon shatter your red shields and face when he screamed at you.

But if the blue is that much weaker then Red has a decent enough chance I suppose. Amped Hulk and Magneto is nothing to laugh at. neither is a low herald level punisher.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:08 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And if what Zop says is true ( I know shit about the rings compared to most) the red rings hold edge on the spectrum end but Surfer and Blue Marvel are already past your average Lantern, and Black Bolt as well, or least on par, then Sue? It would suck to be held down by Sue then have Boltagon shatter your red shields and face when he screamed at you.

But if the blue is that much weaker then Red has a decent enough chance I suppose. Amped Hulk and Magneto is nothing to laugh at. neither is a low herald level punisher.

I think would be a little better than stated. But yeah, you picked up on the initial power level of the blue members.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 11:39 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump, Vol. II coming.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2015 01:19 PM