KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Son of Satan Vs DCnu Aquaman

Son of Satan Vs DCnu Aquaman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Son of Satan Vs DCnu Aquaman

(please log in to view the image)

Royalty versus Royalty, Trident versus Trident, Fire versus Water.
No prep.
No BFR.
Beachside battle.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 11:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Hellsrrom stomps Arthur hard.
Completely different league.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 12:49 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, it seemed cool.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 02:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Well, it seemed cool.

When Faced with hellstrom's hellfire that burns even fire elelmentals. It's anything but cool stick out tongue

Cha ching

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 03:32 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Haha.

Aquaman's supposedly sporting all sorts of magic now. Figured he could rain on SoS's parade.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2015 03:41 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Agent Venom beat SoS, I see no reason why Aquaman couldn't do the same.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 12:37 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Agent Venom beat SoS, I see no reason why Aquaman couldn't do the same.

Agent venom had a specific plot device protection that meant hellstrom's hell born powers didn't work on him.
He was "marked by the beast".
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...hellstrom+5.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...02801-tumbl.png

even with that protection Daimon could still do this
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...66275-tumbl.png

That by the way was the spell that should have torn him to ribbons.
Does Arthur have such ???

NO.

He doesn't have the same protection due to such a mark and wont fair as well. He's not as durable as Juggernaut, who in the very battle with Venom was stated would have been dropped by that attack because he didn't have the same plot protection.

Let's use the proper context when referring to feats shall we???

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 02:30 AM
riv6672

Well, just saying no in all caps doesnt make it so. I mean, Aquaman has a lot of magic, and is known to deal with gods.
Granted, me saying the above isnt concrete either, i just dont think this is cut and dried; most of the fights we do arent.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 07:38 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Well, just saying no in all caps doesnt make it so. I mean, Aquaman has a lot of magic, and is known to deal with gods.
Granted, me saying the above isnt concrete either, i just dont think this is cut and dried; most of the fights we do arent.

The conditions that allowed Venom to do well arent with Arthur.
Waterhand pre FP Arthur would have that on his side while Nu52 doesn't.

Given that without that plot protection Hellstrom has defeated hell lords regularly since his creation (at all his power levels), and has been stated to have magic at or above Dr Strange level in print on several occas I ns also (classic Stephen even stated he couldn't counter Daimon's spells) doesnt help Arthur either.

Also the best Arthur has done against Gods (excluding the trident into DS) is pre FP with the trident given him by Poisiden. Since it has power pretty close to that of Hellstroms own trident thats a different story also. The newer Nu52 trident hasnt gotten to that level yet.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 08:21 AM
riv6672

Nice reasoning; thank you! thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 01:13 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Well, just saying no in all caps doesnt make it so.

YES IT DOES. wink

In all seriousness, Daimon is a Hell Lord. I'm going with him ftw.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 04:59 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hey, thats fine. Aquaman's an Atlantean sea king, in comics these things are all comparable. Gods, aliens, mutants...all go back and forth.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2015 11:19 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Flash Thompson had some plot help, but he still whopped SoS's ass and threw him in jail. Aquaman has been portrayed at a very high level in the DCnU, tanking hits from high heralds, and killing gods. SoS is pretty tough, but he's proven to be fallible by people in Arthur's class.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2015 05:16 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Thats pretty much where i was coming from with this.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2015 06:43 AM