KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Punisher vs. Captain Hydra

The Punisher vs. Captain Hydra
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Punisher vs. Captain Hydra

Frank found out about Steve's nasty secret...

Can he take out Cap Hydra? Few hours of basic prep and he goes after his hydrass.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 28th, 2016 04:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol no. Frank has a hard on for cap. He wont do shit

Old Post May 28th, 2016 04:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You think he'll still have that hard-on even after finding out about the truth? I really doubt it.

Ffs, the guy killed his own family after they had been resurrected no expression

Old Post May 28th, 2016 04:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You think he'll still have that hard-on even after finding out about the truth? I really doubt it.

Ffs, the guy killed his own family after they had been resurrected no expression

Yea but frank isnt on Steve's level. He would get his ass beat. The only thing he brings to the table is damage soak

Old Post May 28th, 2016 04:40 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It's not like he HAS to go down the h2h route, right?

He shoots him in the head from afar.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 28th, 2016 04:43 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea but frank isnt on Steve's level. He would get his ass beat. The only thing he brings to the table is damage soak

In a random encounter, he's not...

But, with a few hours of prep and an element of surprise, he should be able to get the job done. It's not a hth fight, remember.

Aaaand... don't forget about their first encounter, Frank did quite well. Even managed to intercept Cap's shield:

Old Post May 28th, 2016 04:44 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In a random encounter, he's not...

But, with a few hours of prep and an element of surprise, he should be able to get the job done. It's not a hth fight, remember.

Aaaand... don't forget about their first encounter, Frank did quite well. Even managed to intercept Cap's shield:

Yea but Steve is clearly superhuman now. Prep isn't an autowin

Old Post May 28th, 2016 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He is, he is. Even back in the day, he was... Marvel was just telling us a lie... there's a comic that states that Cap is a perfectly normal human, and in the very same panel, he lifts and tosses a tree away with one hand.

Castle is not exactly normal, either. He's stronger than Post-RRVSSS retcon Black Widow, has a f*cking sixth sense and when he's not holding back, he takes out guys like Deadpool or Wolverine...

Old Post May 28th, 2016 05:05 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Youd be hard pressed to out scan cap tho

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:27 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Fracking stupid cap hydra bullsh!t....

Edit:Yes, it's simple.....sniper assassination.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:35 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote