KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Force Vulcan vs

Phoenix Force Vulcan vs
Started by: hutchy1345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hutchy1345

Phoenix Force Vulcan vs

Star Brand (full potential)
A Beyonder
2 beyonders

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 07:55 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

PF Vulcan was destroying galaxies like they were going out of style. He destroys the Starbrand.

PF Vulcan loses vs the Beyonders though.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 11:26 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Is star brand not supposed to be infinity gauntlet level
Guess not

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 01:49 AM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IG-level?

Christ no. Not ever.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:12 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Star brand has already beaten a Beyonder so full potential is surely more powerful

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:26 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

...In an explosion that was confirmed to be planet-level.

IG can casually stomp anything this side of LT.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

In fairness Starbrand beat a Beyonder by dying and releasing the entirety of the Starbrand power which is a huge amount of power, even if it isn't IG level.

The Beyonder's were ludicrously powerful though, I mean the fact that a single one was casually destroying the entire race of Celestials and then three of them killed the abstracts/LT puts them, imo, above PF Vulcan.

So yeah, beats Starbrand but loses against Beyonders.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 12:34 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Mjolnirless Thor and Hickperion tore through pussyonders like through butter smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 12:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

(please log in to view the image)

pussyonders....

PUSSYONDERS

pussyonders........................

Last edited by ghostman on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 12:40 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

This is a star brand no where near his potential tho

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 01:53 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In fairness Starbrand beat a Beyonder by dying and releasing the entirety of the Starbrand power which is a huge amount of power, even if it isn't IG level.
Originally posted by Galan007
It was later confirmed that the power Starbrand released when he detonated and killed a Beyonder was enough to "protect or destroy A WORLD":

(And that was, per Kevin, the 'unleashed' power of the Starbrand.)

On the subsequent page Kevin reiterates that if he detonates, the EARTH will be destroyed:
http://i.imgur.com/c8PXkkx.jpg

IOW, we are evidently dealing with a planetary force here.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:04 PM
carver9

That scan doesn't clarify if he just used World Breaking power against the Beyonder. He just say "he never wanted the power to destroy Worlds". That statement had nothing to do with the Beyonder. Hes just saying he protect world's and he can also destroy them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

READ THE SECOND SCAN, carver. Kevin states that if he detonates again, the EARTH will be destroyed.

Here, I'll even blow it up for you, because I know that clicking those pesky links is such a painstaking process...

The Starbrand's planet-level power was reiterated yet AGAIN in the very same issue:
http://i.imgur.com/7NaCjVn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mm0p6Ln.jpg
"Last: reabsorb all that Starbrand energy... So that I don't blow up THE WORLD!"

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 04:10 PM
hutchy1345

Yet again this is a guy who has not even nearly mastered his power
Full potential star brand is much more powerful than is little kid, a kid who has essentially beaten the avengers accidentally in one of his first uses of his powers

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 09:05 PM
DarkSaint85

Mastered his power or not....the ENTIRETY of his power, released, would only destroy a planet.

Doesn't matter how skilled a driver Michael Schumacher was. His car was still only able to produce XYZ amount of power.

Mastering the Starbrand means absolutely NOTHING....because when ALL of it was released, it was planetary level.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 10:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mastering the Starbrand means absolutely NOTHING....because when ALL of it was released, it was planetary level.

Yup. It's herald level at it's BEST.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:05 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Even though it was locked away by the Lt because he was scared of it?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 03:34 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by hutchy1345
Even though it was locked away by the Lt because he was scared of it?

That's been retconned away.

The current Starbrand is the Ellis/Hickman Starbrand. Everything that came before New Universal has been done away with. The current Starbrand and everything related to the New Universe franchise has been rebooted.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 04:23 AM
basilisk

Originally posted by zopzop
That's been retconned away.

The current Starbrand is the Ellis/Hickman Starbrand. Everything that came before New Universal has been done away with. The current Starbrand and everything related to the New Universe franchise has been rebooted.
Wasn't the more powerful Starbrand Quasar had which LT didn't want messing up the cosmic hierarchy just the orginal SB from the original NU, and still around somewhere? I thought the Ellis/Hickman version was just the less powerful version from the alternate NU introduced in New Universal. Has the original ever been definitively retconned away? I don't see why it needs to be, since we've seen a number of alternate SBs over the years from different universes.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 03:08 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by basilisk
Wasn't the more powerful Starbrand Quasar had which LT didn't want messing up the cosmic hierarchy just the orginal SB from the original NU, and still around somewhere? I thought the Ellis/Hickman version was just the less powerful version from the alternate NU introduced in New Universal. Has the original ever been definitively retconned away? I don't see why it needs to be, since we've seen a number of alternate SBs over the years from different universes.

Nope. It was legit retconned. The series, New Universal, was even said to be an official reboot of the New Universe franchise.

Full power Starbrand = mid/high herald level.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 03:16 PM