KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor Vs Frankenstein

Namor Vs Frankenstein
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Namor Vs Frankenstein

Franky doesn't get his sword.

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 08:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Namor lost all respect from me. Marvel destroyed a good character. Frank stomps

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Frankenstein's a great deal stronger than Namor iirc.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:20 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not too sure about that.... this would be a pretty close fight imo. i'd probably take namor. speed edge and can fly.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

He has the flight edge but I don't know about speed.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:26 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

really? don't recall any speed feats from frank off hand. been a while since i read his series though. you remembering something in particular?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 02:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Namor rips him apart in the end. **** you, Quesada.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:10 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
really? don't recall any speed feats from frank off hand. been a while since i read his series though. you remembering something in particular?

No just fights.

He might've had something in rot world though.

Let's see if any Frankenstein fans help out before I start digging stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:46 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i was thinking the same thing. and by frank fans i mean galan. and by help i mean spam dump a bunch of scans. F****** diva. thumb up

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:53 PM
carver9

The only speed ft Frank have is his fights and I wouldn't consider those speed showings. Especially if we consider everyone Namor has fought and done well against.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Franky manhandled wonder woman, restrained Billy, took on OMAC, and black adam.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 05:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Namor lost all respect from me. Marvel destroyed a good character. Frank stomps
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
**** you, Quesada.

What did I miss? Or are you two talking about his death at Hyperion's hands?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 09:29 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Zack M
Franky manhandled wonder woman, restrained Billy, took on OMAC, and black adam.

The people you've named, I can name 4 people that Namor took on and done well against that could beat this team. Don't understand why you even mentioned this, it you knew anything about Namor fights. Also, who do you think is winning this? And how many out of 10?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by carver9
The people you've named, I can name 4 people that Namor took on and done well against that could beat this team. Don't understand why you even mentioned this, it you knew anything about Namor fights. Also, who do you think is winning this? And how many out of 10?

"Took on" as in fight and did well against? Or got a hit in?

I'm kind of curious to your 4 mentions or any mentions if you mean Namor had extended fights with someone who could best the listed characters as a team?

Omac, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, and Shazam is a pretty terrifying team.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:52 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
"Took on" as in fight and did well against? Or got a hit in?

I'm kind of curious to your 4 mentions or any mentions if you mean Namor had extended fights with someone who could best the listed characters as a team?

Omac, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, and Shazam is a pretty terrifying team.
made thanus bleed.

On a more serious not though, he might have been talking about characters that are individually more powerful than each of those characters. He did well against the hulk, took on rulk, fought the thing and Luke cage off the coast of utopia, fought evenly with black bolt, and was apparently a match for blue marvel.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:37 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by deathslash
made thanus bleed.

On a more serious not though, he might have been talking about characters that are individually more powerful than each of those characters. He did well against the hulk, took on rulk, fought the thing and Luke cage off the coast of utopia, fought evenly with black bolt, and was apparently a match for blue marvel.

Impressive list no doubt.

But Black Bolt has to amp himself when fighting the really big guys how powerful was he when he fought Namor, Hulks strength varies depending on his mood, I'm not sure about context with Rulk and Blue Marvel

The Cage and Thing mention isn't that impressive to me, their powerhouses sure but there not stronger then any of the mentions.

What I do know though is Omac wrecked the JLI, as well as Suicide Squad, as well as Power Girl and Steel.

Wonder Woman is a very notable powerhouse that I don't think I even have to list feats off for same with Teth.

Regardless whether or not Namor took someone who could individually trouble these guys I could see as a possibility, all together though.. not really unless it's PIS cause I don't see Namor fairing to well against some of the mentioned.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:20 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Impressive list no doubt.

But Black Bolt has to amp himself when fighting the really big guys how powerful was he when he fought Namor, Hulks strength varies depending on his mood, I'm not sure about context with Rulk and Blue Marvel

The Cage and Thing mention isn't that impressive to me, their powerhouses sure but there not stronger then any of the mentions.

What I do know though is Omac wrecked the JLI, as well as Suicide Squad, as well as Power Girl and Steel.

Wonder Woman is a very notable powerhouse that I don't think I even have to list feats off for same with Teth.

Regardless whether or not Namor took someone who could individually trouble these guys I could see as a possibility, all together though.. not really unless it's PIS cause I don't see Namor fairing to well against some of the mentioned.

BB amped to the point of gettung exhausted and was about to use his voice
He beat savage hulk several times(underwater) and stalemated him even more(on land)
Similar story with Hercules,
Namor vs rulk wasn't really a fight,namir just beat the crap out of him after rulk pissed him off
He stalemated BM after a misunderstanding between them
You can also add voidtry to his list of stalemates
He KO'd BRB as well

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 07:56 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Genii96
BB amped to the point of gettung exhausted and was about to use his voice
He beat savage hulk several times(underwater) and stalemated him even more(on land)
Similar story with Hercules,
Namor vs rulk wasn't really a fight,namir just beat the crap out of him after rulk pissed him off
He stalemated BM after a misunderstanding between them
You can also add voidtry to his list of stalemates
He KO'd BRB as well

He didn't really stalemate Sentry, Sentry fled after the Void started chasing him, and in that fight Namor wasn't getting many hits in.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 08:07 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
What did I miss? Or are you two talking about his death at Hyperion's hands?

This. Plus his "fights" with Panther.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 08:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He didn't really stalemate Sentry, Sentry fled after the Void started chasing him, and in that fight Namor wasn't getting many hits in.

Yup. The rest of his list is more or less correct. But Sentry wasn't even trying in that Namor fight. IMHO, it's a good showing for Namor because he survived the encounter, nothing more big grin

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:34 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote