KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » God Cable vs Black Adam (WWIII)

God Cable vs Black Adam (WWIII)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

God Cable vs Black Adam (WWIII)

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:05 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I think Black Adam

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:07 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

It's a good fight but I'm leaning with Cable

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 04:34 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Adam.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 06:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cable if anyone is being honest. And no, it wouldn't be close. He wouldn't even need the TK, TP will rape over and over.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 10:31 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Definitely Black Adam.

Regular version would be a fight, this is a massacre.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 10:37 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Cable if anyone is being honest. And no, it wouldn't be close. He wouldn't even need the TK, TP will rape over and over.

Did Martian Manhunter not try to telepathically attack him? No telepaths tried?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Surtur

Martian tried and even succeeded in reading his mind.

He then suffered some kind of feedback and started crying like a baby in the atmosphere or something. Standard Manhunter fight.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:50 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who may have would pale in comparison to God Cable. The key here is Cable was performing multiple planetary tasks at the same time as easy as one would do single digit addition. He fought Surfer while running the world's functions and levitating Providence Island. Imagine 100% of that psi power attacking one's mind, super powered or not.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:50 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

adam for sure. regular adam would take this too more often than not imo.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
adam for sure. regular adam would take this too more often than not imo.

He couldn't even touch Cable unless Cable wants him to.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Anyone who may have would pale in comparison to God Cable. The key here is Cable was performing multiple planetary tasks at the same time as easy as one would do single digit addition. He fought Surfer while running the world's functions and levitating Providence Island. Imagine 100% of that psi power attacking one's mind, super powered or not.

Well the only problem I can really see is that Black Adam can blitz Cable. His fight was Surfer showed some speed for him, but not on the level of BA.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the only problem I can really see is that Black Adam can blitz Cable. His fight was Surfer showed some speed for him, but not on the level of BA.

BA couldn't come close to getting through Cable Psi shields. He could pound all say. And Cable could also seemingly slow down time so there is no problem with his ability to react. Plus, he could take a couple of blows from BA before he sends him to the moon.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you saying Cable has potent autoshields?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:44 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

oh he definitely does. the more i think about it the more i tend to think cable would take him. his tk would allow him to do something similar to adam that black did to superman. don't think adam would have a defense against a tk-induced stroke or any of the million other things cable could do to him. he muddled with the biology of THOUSANDS at the same time, so i guess he culd do the same to adam if he really wanted.... of he doesn't go all exotic, it's be his tk vs adam's speed and strength and i'd think that would favor adam though it wouldn't be easy for him.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh he definitely does. the more i think about it the more i tend to think cable would take him. his tk would allow him to do something similar to adam that black did to superman. don't think adam would have a defense against a tk-induced stroke or any of the million other things cable could do to him. he muddled with the biology of THOUSANDS at the same time, so i guess he culd do the same to adam if he really wanted.... of he doesn't go all exotic, it's be his tk vs adam's speed and strength and i'd think that would favor adam though it wouldn't be easy for him.

That's just it, his fine TK control was incredible, it was on cellular and molecular level. He ****ing rewrote his own DNA. He's a nightmare for a flying brick. Some people are acting like this shit just wouldn't effect BA. Of course it would. Surfer was lucky to have the power set he possesses as well as Cable's distraction

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jul 6th, 2016 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:40 PM
krisblaze

He fought through a dozen strokes directly inflicted on his brain.

The scientist had a very specific "area the size of a footballfield expanding inside your brain" attack.

WW3 Adam would fly straight through whatever shields Cable throws up.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:44 PM
EcstaticGrace

I find it interesting that there's thought to be any physical difference between Black Adam and WWIII Adam there the same character. Just one is more bloodlusted

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:47 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
I find it interesting that there's thought to be any physical difference between Black Adam and WWIII Adam there the same character. Just one is more bloodlusted

It's a hotly debated issue, but it doesn't matter against Cable.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 04:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by krisblaze
He fought through a dozen strokes directly inflicted on his brain.

The scientist had a very specific "area the size of a footballfield expanding inside your brain" attack.

WW3 Adam would fly straight through whatever shields Cable throws up.

really? didn't recall that. if true, that option would be out, but i wonder if he could still manipulate his biology somehow. stop his blood flowing, stop his heart beating? adam may fight through that though. as for his shields--adam would pummel through them eventually i agree. they might hold up long enough. hrm. this is tough to call.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 04:04 PM