KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » War Hulk vs Death Sentry

War Hulk vs Death Sentry
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

War Hulk vs Death Sentry

Which Horseman wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 10:34 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Sentry easily.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 10:36 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:02 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Could go either way

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Well...since..so far it's nothing but Sentry fans voting for...well...Sentry.

I'll vote for Hulk cuz i'ma Hulk guy laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:31 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't know who's taking this. Both treated elites like fodder. Both did the impossible (Hull over rode Cytorraks enchantment and Sentry aiding in moving Exi). Good fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 01:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sentry wins.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 03:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Remember, Sentry did what Rogue, WITH Hulk AND everyone else's strength, was unable to do.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 03:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Remember, Sentry did what Rogue, WITH Hulk AND everyone else's strength, was unable to do.

And not to forget she actually amped every hero on the Earth's power using Hulks strength amping powers.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 03:22 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Death > War.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 03:35 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
And not to forget she actually amped every hero on the Earth's power using Hulks strength amping powers.

thumb up
Can't fully recall, but I do somewhat remember that happening.

He also whisked Exitar's earth sizes body away like nothing.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 03:53 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So War Hulk and Savage Hulk are one and the same. Scans of Savage Hulk treating both Absorbing Man and Juggernaut like fodder.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

that's not the same Hulk though. War Hulk was far stronger and more formidable.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:15 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Insane Titan
that's not the same Hulk though. War Hulk was far stronger and more formidable.

Was he stronger than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra? I don't think he was so either way it wouldn't matter.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:16 PM
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Was he stronger than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra? I don't think he was so either way it wouldn't matter.

Sentry wasn't either. Rogue temp stopped Exitar and Sentry added his strength to make it a complete stop. Doesn't mean he is stronger than every hero.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:23 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
Sentry wasn't either. Rogue temp stopped Exitar and Sentry added his strength to make it a complete stop. Doesn't mean he is stronger than every hero.

What would you say it means then? And Rogue never actually stopped Exitar. In 2 minutes time Exitar would have destroyed the Earth again. Rogue was failing to stop Exitar with all of this power she had then Sentry comes in to assist. Cap says Rogue was half of the equation, and then I could go even more in depth but I won't.

In short Sentry either perfectly matched Rogue's power or slightly succeeded it (if you were of the belief that Sentry did more of the heavy lifting).

As I said to Titan, do you think War Hulk was stronger/more powerful (however you prefer to phrase it) than every hero on Earth put together + a bit extra?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:27 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
So War Hulk and Savage Hulk are one and the same. Scans of Savage Hulk treating both Absorbing Man and Juggernaut like fodder.

Aren't you the one who says Hulk is Hulk?

Scans of Savage Hulks base strength, please. What is his limit?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:28 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Sentry rapes.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Pretty sure she failed in stopping Exitar. Iirc she merely slowed him down. It wasn't until Deathtry showing up that the descent halted. That was a massive strength showing for Deathtry no matter how you look at it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 04:41 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Tough. Was an upper limit suggested for War?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 06:08 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote