KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nekron vs Lord Order, Master Chaos

Nekron vs Lord Order, Master Chaos
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Nekron vs Lord Order, Master Chaos

Can Nekron win, or would he be destroyed and cast to the winds?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 02:58 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Death (with a little bit of Oblivion thrown in the mix) > Order/Chaos

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 03:04 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nekron stomps.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 03:20 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Where do Chaos and Order measure up currently in the cosmic hierarchy? Are they above Galactus or below? Been avoiding Marvel for the longest because its turned into SJW masturbation material. Cap turning into a closet Nazi and the creation of Thor Girl just about did it for me.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 04:31 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CortSether
Where do Chaos and Order measure up currently in the cosmic hierarchy? Are they above Galactus or below? Been avoiding Marvel for the longest because its turned into SJW masturbation material. Cap turning into a closet Nazi and the creation of Thor Girl just about did it for me.

According to Starlin (confirmed by later writer) from greatest to least:
LT
Infinity/Eternity
Order/Chaos/Love/Hate
Galactus/Celestials/Odin/Zeus/Stranger/Kronos
(please log in to view the image)

He strangely left out Death and Oblivion but one assumes they are Eternity/Infinity level.

Here's the later writer confirming :
(please log in to view the image)

They are above Galactus.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Last edited by zopzop on Jul 10th, 2016 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 04:40 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

They also treated Galactus like a flea in SS 18.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 05:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by abhilegend
They also treated Galactus like a flea in SS 18.

Didn't Galactus in his new role, later defeat them as if they were fleas though?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 05:59 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't Galactus in his new role, later defeat them as if they were fleas though?

Yes, but it is implied that since secret wars the universe is in flux and that has weakened them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 06:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Ohhh, I see, so Galactus didn't become more powerful, or what? I'm taking a guess here, but what Marvel seems to have done was change positions of power, which may have affected characters across the board??? What I mean is this may have been the reason that Thor was able to challenge Odin on nearly equal footing. Meh... seems pretty weird from where I stand, but maybe it's just me.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 06:52 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I don't think it was implied that Odin was weakened anywhere.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:00 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It was never sated that the abstracts are 'weakened' now... Just that they are in 'disagreement', because some think the previous Omniverse died, and some do not:
http://i.imgur.com/yOdVVkR.jpg

Lifebringer is just that powerful currently.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 10th, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote