KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Justice Legion Alpha Vs LoSH

Justice Legion Alpha Vs LoSH
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Justice Legion Alpha Vs LoSH

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.
Pre DCnu full LosH roster other than Superman and Supergirl.
Full JLA roster with Owlwoman, no Worlogog for Hourman.

Can the more futuristic Legion overcome the 31st century Legion's numbers advantage?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Owl woman? Was she part of the JL Alpha?

In any case, whilst the Legion have the numbers advantage, the JLA have....the JLA have the Atom, Azrael, Resurrection Man and Superman Prime with them. Not to mention Superman1M. They take this.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 01:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Superman Prime wasnt on any roster i looked at, so dont count him, please. I can post the roster, gimme a sec!

EDIT:
Aquaman
Batman
Flash
Hourman
Owlwoman
Resurrection Man
Starman
Superman1m
Wonder Woman

Last edited by riv6672 on Jul 13th, 2016 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Superman Prime wasnt on any roster i looked at, so dont count him, please. I can post the roster, gimme a sec!

EDIT:
Aquaman
Batman
Flash
Hourman
Owlwoman
Resurrection Man
Starman
Superman1m
Wonder Woman

Fair does. I really have no idea what Owlwoman is doing there - but Resurrection Man may be too overpowered (just my opinion). He was up there with Hourman with the Worlogog - he was able to manifest pretty extreme cosmic powers, and become one with the Universe.

Also, with Flash and Hourman there, time trickery is always a possibility.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

legion a slaughters.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:17 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Resurrection Man alone would be nigh-impossible for the LoSH to overcome, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Only teams I see beating the likes of JLAlpha are Justice League Dark. And JLA gods of gods.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 07:39 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair does. I really have no idea what Owlwoman is doing there - but Resurrection Man may be too overpowered (just my opinion). He was up there with Hourman with the Worlogog - he was able to manifest pretty extreme cosmic powers, and become one with the Universe.

Also, with Flash and Hourman there, time trickery is always a possibility.

Surprised no one's Black Witch'd this one yet, TBH.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 11:51 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

As good as Black Witch is she isn't doing much vs Resurraction man AND Hourman 1 million. Even without the worlogog his "hour of power" still allows him to devolve someone to a weaker time period (ergo Black Witch becomes White Witch and not as powerful, or the Novice)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:22 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
Only teams I see beating the likes of JLAlpha are Justice League Dark.
Given S1M's immunity to magic, I certainly wouldn't put all my money on the JLD...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Good point.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you look really closely at that picture of Superman his face looks like Hitler. The way there is kind of a shadow under his nose makes it kind of seem like a Hitler mustache.

Anyways, yeah Superman 1M uses ESP Rain to win the fight. The Legion is just so shocked this power even exists they just dematerialize.

Or he just speed blitzes most of them and/or uses..galaxy stopping telekinesis vision? Or whatever that was.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Haha

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can also control machines too because why the f*ck not? It would be hilarious to see this guy fight Cyborg Superman.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Future Hitler Superman Vs Mechanical Reed Richards Superman. There's your thread title, now go make it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 11:06 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Resurrection Man alone would be nigh-impossible for the LoSH to overcome, imo.

I'm talking about the Zuriel, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Pandora lineup. That lineup was BEASTLY.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 12:39 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Apart from S1M's immunity to magic, there's the tine manip by H1M. Or Resurrection Man gives himself anti magic powers. Or Flash1M uses the timestream etc etc...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 12:43 AM
riv6672

Intriguing.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 04:52 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
I'm talking about the Zuriel, Phantom Stranger, Swamp Thing, Constantine, Pandora lineup. That lineup was BEASTLY.
Beastly indeed.

I still see a team of primarily magic-based characters, though.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 05:15 PM