KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Could our combined governments stop Hulk
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Let's say our Earth has just been informed that WWH is coming to rule it by force. Could we, on our own, no heroes, stop him?

Scenario 2 : We get Batman to help us.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 02:35 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

WWH? Probably not. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 02:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just surround him with Kittens and Puppies and watch his big green heart melt....then cap him when he changes back to Banner.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 06:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
WWH? Probably not. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Batman with access to tech from his universe might stand a chance. If he's bound by our physics and rules, I don't see any hope.

This.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 06:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How would our Laws of Physics Hamper WBH?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

We send Carver to suck him off until he's happy. It would happen just like his showing with umar.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:06 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Really? Like really?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Even WBH can't stand up to the power of the Annoying FanBoy!!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:21 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Yes. The NSA will show him carter's homoerotic fanfic of Hulk and Hulk will leave in disgust and a bit of fear.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:23 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth would be enough.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, we wouldn't have a chance. like digi said--with bats and his tech? different story. would hellbat be enough to take down wwh?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

We could BFR him.

Some giant slingshot contraption.

Barring BFR were in trouble.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 08:01 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, we wouldn't have a chance.

Shows how little you know.

We have a man that can solo WWH even if he goes WBH...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 08:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Maybe gas would work on him long enough to send him into space. If he manages to see the plan, and hold his breath, then we're in trouble.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 11:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I thought Hulk didn't need to breath anymore?

Part of the Keeping up with Superman nonsense stuff..

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 11:09 PM
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Digi
WWH? No. A nuke wouldn't work, right? So we'd have to, what, rely on some biological agent working? His healing factor is probably beyond anything we could do to him. We couldn't BFR him; no prison we have would contain him, etc. Our best bet would be something more esoteric like hypnosis or sending in a psychologist to try to talk him out of it.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 11:30 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by carver9
Really? Like really?
laughing

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say it. I know that you're a pretty cool guy and I hope you know that I'm joking.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 01:49 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by deathslash
laughing

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say it. I know that you're a pretty cool guy and I hope you know that I'm joking.

Lol...of course I knew you was joking. I hope.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 02:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Re: Could our combined governments stop Hulk

Originally posted by Facee
Let's say our Earth has just been informed that WWH is coming to rule it by force. Could we, on our own, no heroes, stop him?

Scenario 2 : We get Batman to help us.
Originally posted by psycho gundam
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 03:16 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

The short answer is NO we couldn't...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 08:24 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote