KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kuurth (Juggernaut) vs Phoenix Cyclops (full power)

Kuurth (Juggernaut) vs Phoenix Cyclops (full power)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Kuurth (Juggernaut) vs Phoenix Cyclops (full power)

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Aug 12th, 2016 08:32 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Kuurth. Really hate how Scott got owned by Doom

Old Post Aug 12th, 2016 09:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Kuurth.

WTF? Cyclops erases him from existence.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2016 09:38 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by zopzop

This.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 12:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

How? His Cyttorak enchantment along with his Serpent enchantment says no.

Prove that Cyclops can erase anyone Skyfather level and below (or anyone period)

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Aug 13th, 2016 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:39 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Is Kuurth at FP, too?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by h1a8
How? His Cyttorak enchantment along with his Serpent enchantment says no.

Prove that Cyclops can erase anyone Skyfather level and below (or anyone period)

How is Kuurth a skyfather? I agree with your question though. Cyclops did not show full knowledge of his power so we cant say he just erased theem but how he slung Thor and Hulk around says he should decimate Kuirth. This is a stomp.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:16 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How is Kuurth a skyfather? I agree with your question though. Cyclops did not show full knowledge of his power so we cant say he just erased theem but how he slung Thor and Hulk around says he should decimate Kuirth. This is a stomp.

He was one shotting everyone and punching them around the world. This is a non fight. Even at half power, Cyclops would stomp this. I would even go as far as saying when he had a forth of that power he would massacre with ease.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol no. He was a novice with the PF hed get his neck broke again

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

kuurth was stalemated by a regular juggernaut. And your saying he beats the phoenix now? Seriously. Read the op. Its the Phoenix at full power regardless of the wielder. He is just oneminded and stubborn and a little insane cause theres a giant firebird in his head. Hes still that powerful, just cant use it right. But they were shown to be reality warpers at one fourth powwer and at full power Kuurths punching him isnt even go.na be noticed.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:43 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol no. He was a novice with the PF hed get his neck broke again

Do you know how powerful Doom was in that arc? MM had an army of Molecule man's in his body all around the Multi verse and he also had the entirety of the Beyonder race inside of him and he was feeding Doom this power. The same Doom who was working Panther with the IG. Lol...you thinking Cyclops losing to Doom is a low showing (and Cyclops was able to damage him at a much greater level than Panther with the IG), then...its...laughable. Kuurth would be less than an insect compared to this version of Doom. Instead of getting his neck snapped, Doom would wave his hand and kill Kuurth, Cytorrak, the Serpent, Juggernaut, and destroy the hammer at the same time.

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 13th, 2016 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 05:08 PM
carver9

Wait, I forgot to mention, God Doom beat Black Panther who had the IG with a single punch.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 05:13 PM
carver9

And Panther was able to hurt Doom with assistance from Namor but Phoenix Cyclops did this before getting sneak attacked.

Hickman was also using the PF as an entity that can destroy and recreate life.

Anyways, PF annihilates this matchup.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 05:19 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

All youve shown me is a scan of Cyclops getting one shot. Color me unimpressed.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 05:33 PM
carver9

All youve shown me is a scan of Cyclops getting one shot. Color me unimpressed.

Lol...so you're saying Kuurth would do better against God Doom (please say yes)?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 06:36 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Dude Scott didn't do shit to doom. Quit reaching.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 06:48 PM
carver9

Dude Scott didn't do shit to doom. Quit reaching.

So the scans I showed isn't doing shit? And again I ask, why are you bringing up God Doom? Do you think Kuurth can do better than the Phoenix (who got one shotted) and Black Panther who had the IG (who got one shotted)? People usually bring up showings against a character because they think the other characters can do better. What's your purpose? Or are you....

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 07:20 PM
carver9

Thanos also got one shot killed.

I guess Kuurth is a bad motha for him to achieve results that Thanos, Phoenix and Black Panther with the gauntlet couldn't achieve.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 07:47 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cyclops hosting the Phoenix Force at all is ****ing retarded.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 07:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops hosting the Phoenix Force at all is ****ing retarded.

Minus Jean, who else would be a better choice though. Even though the Phoenix has tried to kill him in the past, he has a better understanding of its power and sensation of what wanting to take over its host.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 07:54 PM