KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the weakest character who could...

Who is the weakest character who could...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Who is the weakest character who could...

Who is the weakest character in either Marvel or DC who can dominate current Thanos to the same degree that Odin dominated Thanos back during Blood and Thunder?

And by dominate, I mean shake off his attacks without much effort and drive Thanos down to his knees as follows:

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 12:47 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 01:29 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

judge dredd. if average police officers arrested him... dredd will be riding his a$$

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 05:10 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Man, Thanos was getting destroyed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 05:16 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Thanos was overpowered. But he wasn't getting destroyed. Let's not go overboard

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 05:33 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genii96

Being honest though he was lucky Odin didn't carry on blasting. Especially when Thanos was on the ground and he had Gungnir ready.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 05:50 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by basilisk
Carol?

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...oup-dcp-015.jpg
nice job ignoring the return issue where Thanos was stomping the entire team including Carol who went Binary and had no effect.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:13 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character in either Marvel or DC who can dominate current Thanos to the same degree that Odin dominated Thanos back during Blood and Thunder?

And by dominate, I mean shake off his attacks without much effort and drive Thanos down to his knees as follows:
you do know about ALL current Thanos feats ?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:14 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Void

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:43 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Genii96

Only because Odin took pity on him and stopped attacking.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think Thanos could and would have kept going and nobody can be sure what would have happened all I am going to say.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:53 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by golem370
I think Thanos could and would have kept going and nobody can be sure what would have happened all I am going to say.

Yes, Thanos could have kept getting his a$$ handed to him for maybe a few more pages.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:05 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Insane Titan
you do know about ALL current Thanos feats ?

Oh absolutely...

I am aware of his good feats and bad ones; I know them all and have scans...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:17 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Oh absolutely...

I am aware of his good feats and bad ones; I know them all and have scans...
funny because when we went over this in another thread you only knew of the 1 ultimates showing:

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:20 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

There Blue Marvel was also attacking Thanos. In the second fight, he didn't.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:33 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by Insane Titan
nice job ignoring the return issue where Thanos was stomping the entire team including Carol who went Binary and had no effect.
Nice job taking it too seriously... but yes he was stomping the entire team, right up to the point where the team stomped back and left him asleep on the floor. And he still got beaten and outsmarted next round.

In any case, the weakest single character to do this might still be... Odin.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:05 AM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by basilisk
Nice job taking it too seriously... but yes he was stomping the entire team, right up to the point where the team stomped back and left him asleep on the floor. And he still got beaten and outsmarted next round.

In any case, the weakest single character to do this might still be... Odin.
you mean with a plot device that they admitted would only work once.

God job showing how dense you are thumb up as in this thread characters dont have that luxury.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:21 AM
TheLordofMurder

Do you have an opinion on who the weakest character that could dominate current Thanos is Insane Titan?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 12:23 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Widow.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2016 02:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote