KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Invincible VERSUS Grey Hulk

Who Gets KO'd
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Invincible KO'S Grey Hulk 4 44.44%
Grey Hulk KO'S Invincible 5 55.56%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Invincible VERSUS Grey Hulk
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Invincible VERSUS Grey Hulk

Invincible

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

Grey Hulk

(please log in to view the image)

1)KO
2)To The DEATH!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 07:44 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Invincible ftw in both scenarios.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 07:52 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I like Mr.Fixit more so I give it to him. Screw Kirkman's Soap Opera Superhero Crap.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 08:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Grey Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 08:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I give first win to Invincible, dont see him winning the 2nd tho

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 09:00 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Grey Hulk, the recent depiction, koed Wonderman in a single hit. I doubt Invincible is winning the first one.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 09:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

invincible is high herald LOL

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 09:24 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Grey Hulk, the recent depiction, koed Wonderman in a single hit. I doubt Invincible is winning the first one.
unless he grabs him and flies him into space like nova did.

Last edited by deathslash on Feb 9th, 2017 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 09:47 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Pfft, Invincible shit stomps.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 11:15 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

1. Grey Hulk
2. Dont care about CBR fights

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 11:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by riv6672
1. Grey Hulk

You're still brain damaged from that KO you suffered at the hands of a girl!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 01:53 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

1. Grey Hulk

thumb up
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Where's the red text? Imposter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 02:04 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** Kirkman.

"Oh no's, my fathers an evil warlord"

"Oh no's, I got my girlfriend pregnant."

"Oh no's, my girlfriend got an abortion."

"Oh no's, I befriended an evil dinosaur scientist and drowned half the planet."

Also something something rape.

Invincible was fun for the first six issues, and then Kirkman spent his entire run trying to make it as stupidly melo-dramatic as possible. I really think he trolls his fans on purpose.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 02:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, right, the battle..

Probably Fixit. Either that or they both bro bond over having really shitty lives, and go smashing the writers responsible..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 02:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

Where's the red text? Imposter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was DECIMATED by a mere wench!

He is UNWORTHY of the Red font!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 03:08 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Your hand is permanently damaged because you've never been WITH a girl.

Anyhow,

1. Grey Hulk
2. Dont care

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 03:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by carver9

The reason I give him first win is due to flight, he basically gets a free suckerpunch and his hardest hit in one, he can go to other side of planet and then zoom back as fast as he can with a free haymaker and Hulk has no defense against it, so he gets a free sucker punch whike Hulk is at his least angry point throughout the match.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 04:29 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Your hand is permanently damaged because you've never been WITH a girl.

Anyhow,

1. Grey Hulk
2. Dont care

More evidence of your neurological damage!

The MIGHTY LOB is the object of LUST of women everywhere!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 04:53 AM
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The reason I give him first win is due to flight, he basically gets a free suckerpunch and his hardest hit in one, he can go to other side of planet and then zoom back as fast as he can with a free haymaker and Hulk has no defense against it, so he gets a free sucker punch whike Hulk is at his least angry point throughout the match.

That's call self bfr. Grey Hulk is a monster...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Hulk at his weakest is a team wrecker.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 05:10 AM
carver9

Old Post Feb 10th, 2017 05:11 AM