KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who in DC can 5/10 the Marquis of Death?

Who in DC can 5/10 the Marquis of Death?
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

Who in DC can 5/10 the Marquis of Death?

Like a stalemate?

Old Post May 6th, 2017 05:26 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post May 6th, 2017 09:57 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Hourman would beat the MoD, though. The OP is asking who can stalemate him -- IOW, who in DC is equal to the MoD.

Someone like ZH Parallax or Ion I would probably be a good bet -- though in Parallax's case, he still has better on panel feats than the MoD, so...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 6th, 2017 11:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

How could Hourman 1M Beat the MOD?

Old Post May 6th, 2017 11:49 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The 'gog has better feats. It also grants the user literal omniscience.

Outside of making a star go nova, killing a version of Molecule Man, and seemingly controlling a version of Eternity, the MoD didn't do much on panel. Those are uber feats to be sure, but they simply don't stand up to a 'gog-wielder.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 12:12 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What about Timothy Hunter? Full power.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Hourman would beat the MoD, though. The OP is asking who can stalemate him -- IOW, who in DC is equal to the MoD.

Someone like ZH Parallax or Ion I would probably be a good bet -- though in Parallax's case, he still has better on panel feats than the MoD, so...

Superman with Tarquism Vo is out then, he'd likely win like he beat Dominus.

Maybe Mad Jim Jaspers?

Or weakened Lucifer Morningstar?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:31 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
What about Timothy Hunter? Full power.
Tim would undoubtedly beat him.

Even at less than full power, he still created thousandS of universes/dimensions with minimal effort, and was capable of erasing them just as easily.

Last edited by Galan007 on May 7th, 2017 at 01:59 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:48 AM
RadZoa

What is a Timothy Hunter?

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:49 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

him am comick buk guy. thumb up

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:55 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Timothy would probably stomp, tbh.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:57 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by RadZoa
What is a Timothy Hunter?

Think DC's Harry Potter.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 06:13 AM
Senor Cage

Ok, I think I have another character that is just as powerful, but doesn't necessarily have the battle feats to compete: Dharma from Milestone/DC.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 06:19 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zack M
Think DC's Harry Potter.
Tim predates Potter. J. K. Rowling quite blatantly ripped him off, tbh.

#Flashfact

Old Post May 7th, 2017 05:57 PM
RadZoa

him am comick buk guy. thumb up
Hey I aint dumb

Old Post May 7th, 2017 08:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Tim predates Potter. J. K. Rowling quite blatantly ripped him off, tbh.

#Flashfact

Back in November I was tracked down by a Scotsman journalist who had noticed the similarities between my Tim Hunter character and Harry Potter, and wanted a story. And I think I rather disappointed him by explaining that, no, I certainly *didn't* believe that Rowling had ripped off Books of Magic, that I doubted she'd read it and that it wouldn't matter if she had: I wasn't the first writer to create a young magician with potential, nor was Rowling the first to send one to school. It's not the ideas, it's what you do with them that matters.

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2008/...her-things.html

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

DC reality warpers that are above MoD:

Hourman 1M
Parallax
Dharma
Tim Hunter
Mxy
Bat-Mite
Bane-Mite
Qwsp
Emperor Joker
Doctor Manhattan
Max Faraday

Not sure who could split even with Marquis.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:35 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mandrake with dual adamantium katanas ?

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:37 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Back in November I was tracked down by a Scotsman journalist who had noticed the similarities between my Tim Hunter character and Harry Potter, and wanted a story. And I think I rather disappointed him by explaining that, no, I certainly *didn't* believe that Rowling had ripped off Books of Magic, that I doubted she'd read it and that it wouldn't matter if she had: I wasn't the first writer to create a young magician with potential, nor was Rowling the first to send one to school. It's not the ideas, it's what you do with them that matters.

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2008/...her-things.html
Riiiiight. I'm sure them looking like twins is a total coincidence...

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:57 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Every nerd with glasses looks the same, tbh. You can throw Puny Parker to the mix

Old Post May 8th, 2017 12:09 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote