KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Energy Superman vs Spectrum

Energy Superman vs Spectrum
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Energy Superman vs Spectrum

Energy Superman vs Spectrum as seen in Ultimates. Go!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 06:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

lol

Energy Superman shitstomps.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 06:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman wins with ease.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 07:01 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wanna see Spectrum beat Electro Supes?

Wanna see her do it again?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 10:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

Spectrum just stopped all the molecules in Reed/Marker's body.....absolute zero.

This is not a stump

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 12:52 AM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Not for Supes, at any rate.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 04:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Spectrum just stopped all the molecules in Reed/Marker's body.....absolute zero.

This is not a stump

That's cute.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Just for a reminder how powerful Superman was, here he absorbs ALL the power of Earth from a machine which had absorbed it all.

Energy Superman absorbs the energy of whole planet from a machine which was going to destroy it and channels it back to the planet.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Not only he resisted getting absorbed by it, he drained the machine dry and returned all the power to Earth. Beastly showing of energy manipulation.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 04:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good thing Spectrum's not a mindless machine. thumb up

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:13 AM
Senor Cage

That's cute.

Yeah, real cute. big grin

Insane feat.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

That's cute.

That's an interesting feat but the machine was not at full power...it looks like he stopped something that was just starting to work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

On the other hand, Monica countered the power of a machine that could have wiped out the universe and override the power of a cosmic cube.

(please log in to view the image)

She even overpowered a Thanos starship's force field, something that Firelord, using the power of a small star couldn't do in his first attack

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:46 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's an interesting feat but the machine was not at full power...it looks like he stopped something that was just starting to work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The machine had already absorbed the entire power of Earth.
quote:

On the other hand, Monica countered the power of a machine that could have wiped out the universe and override the power of a cosmic cube.

I've read that story and she didn't do anything of that sort. She even says that she couldn't try to absorb that much power.
quote:

She even overpowered a Thanos starship's force field, something that Firelord, using the power of a small star couldn't do in his first attack

She was unsuccessful as well until Firelord weakened the shield.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The...ue-260?id=10893

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:29 PM
carver9

Supes win.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks for the above.

As far as kicking machine ass, Spectrum is at least a full tier aboves Supes here.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:56 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by carver9
Supes win.

thumb up You're back.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:06 PM
HandOfFate

The machine had already absorbed the entire power of Earth.

I've read that story and she didn't do anything of that sort. She even says that she couldn't try to absorb that much power.

She counter the power of the machine trying to pull her apart

She was unsuccessful as well until Firelord weakened the shield.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The...ue-260?id=10893

You just made that up. It doesn't say that in the story. What's even worst, you have a link to the book online.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:52 PM
HandOfFate

Sorry, posting from work...I missed a line. I meant to say the machine had the power to collapse the whole universe and she was able to pull herself back together/

Funny thing, she even more powerful now.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 09:03 PM
riv6672

^^^that makes more sense, with your followup. thumb up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

She counter the power of the machine trying to pull her apart

She was pulled apart but reconstituted herself.
quote:

You just made that up. It doesn't say that in the story. What's even worst, you have a link to the book online.

She was bounced back from the shield. Firelord attacks the shield and its stated that the shield can't take another hit like that and then Monica blasts it.

The shield was destroyed with both their efforts. Not that Monica>>Firelord.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sorry, posting from work...I missed a line. I meant to say the machine had the power to collapse the whole universe and she was able to pull herself back together/

Funny thing, she even more powerful now.

Did you even read the story? She was dispersed but able to put herself together. That doesn't means she overpowered the machine.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:34 AM