KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » True Form Darkseid Vs Mr. myxlplyx

True Form Darkseid Vs Mr. myxlplyx
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

True Form Darkseid Vs Mr. myxlplyx

(please log in to view the image)

Because i've heard a lot about the New Gods' true firms.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 10:09 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Mxy, handily.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 10:42 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Which hand, ily?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 11:02 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

For everything you’ve heard of the New Gods and their true forms, they are nothing but ants to an Imp.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 11:30 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wait, ppl on this forum exaggerate? ...the HELL?!?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 11:57 AM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

I don't know. True form new Gods are supposed to be concepts. And IIRC, among all the universes in the multiverse, aren't there only one New Genesis and one Apokolips? Not that any of that would make a difference in a versus battle, but just saying, I don't think it would be as clear cut as a snap of Myxlplyx's finger.

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 01:22 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyKalEl

Mxy.

You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 01:39 PM
MightyKalEl is currently offline Click here to Send MightyKalEl a Private Message Find more posts by MightyKalEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faceless808
I don't know. True form new Gods are supposed to be concepts. And IIRC, among all the universes in the multiverse, aren't there only one New Genesis and one Apokolips? Not that any of that would make a difference in a versus battle, but just saying, I don't think it would be as clear cut as a snap of Myxlplyx's finger.
Same thing goes to the 5th dimension though. Hell, even phantom girl's race.

Mxy would have little problems against even true form DS.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 02:38 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Put ALL of the New Gods in their 'true forms' and the outcome is no different.

Mxy ends them with a *snap*, tbh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 02:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

That bad, huh? LOL!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 03:27 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That bad, huh? LOL!
Even if you go by the dimensional gaps, Mxy is above his. Any advantage Darkseid gains from that is lower than what Mxy gains. And Mxy can snap and jump up and down to match any of them in the multiverse.

You'd have to limit Mxy to a normal sized character while Darkseid punches down from his true scale for this to be a fight me thinks.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

A wise fella once said: "size matters not."

Mxy could be the size of a bacteria compared to Darkseid, and he'd still *snap* away seid's entire character history.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^hmm.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 06:33 PM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Wow, Myxy is THAT scary powerful? Is there any one who would at least stand a chance against him?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 12:51 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Wow, Myxy is THAT scary powerful? Is there any one who would at least stand a chance against him?
Real True form Darkseid

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 12:53 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Yeah Mxy is that scary. Read this comic called World’s Funnest, it’s a blast.

In that story, Mxy with a snap of his fingers erased everything in the DCU. And I mean everything. And with a snap he brought it all back. We later found out, he’s done this multiple times.

In one comic, Mxy got so passed off, he was erasing while universes. He was even showed jumping into the Kingdom Come verse, where he says no more ultimate worlds, no more retcon. Mxy actually knows he’s a story.

In the new 52/Rebirth, it been proven that there’s only one Mxy. So no matter what form he comes in, there’s is only one of him, and he’s aware of all the shits that happens to him.

Few beings in DC without pis/Cis can fight Mxy.
-The Presence
-The Great Evil Beast
-The OverMonitor
-Lucifer/Michael, alone they should lose, but together they’ll win. Probably.

And a few others. The list is pretty short actually.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 01:00 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Real True form Darkseid

What? No!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 01:01 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Both would defeat the Over-Monitor at this point. laughing out loud

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 01:19 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It takes legitimate Supreme Being-level power to be on Mxy's level, in all honesty.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 01:50 AM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Galan007
It takes legitimate Supreme Being-level power to be on Mxy's level, in all honesty.

Whats your opinion of Dr. Manhattan then?

Mxy pretty much admitted his fear of him.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 01:52 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote