KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick 2, the rest will try to kill you

Pick 2, the rest will try to kill you
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gauntlet o doom

Smile Pick 2, the rest will try to kill you

Pick 2 groups of characters. The rest will try to kill you. All versions are from MCU movies. Characters get their standard equipment.

80 Captain America
50 x Drax
30 x Falcon
15 x MCU Spiderman
10 x Adult Groot
8 x Scarlet Witch
5 x Mark I War Machine
3 x Mark III Ironman
1 x Ragnarok Hulk

Old Post May 14th, 2018 10:59 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Can you explain the numbers?

Old Post May 14th, 2018 11:33 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

8 scarlet witch and 80 caps.

was gonna go with hulk but hes only low herald

Old Post May 15th, 2018 12:16 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Can you explain the numbers?

Pick a character to protect you, for instance you can get 80 x Captain Americas and 30 x Falcons. The ones you didn't pick will try to kill you.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 12:38 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by ghostman

this

Old Post May 15th, 2018 12:45 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by ghostman

i think you're downplaying hulk, but this is essentially the correct answer.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:09 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

8scarletwitches and 1ragnarok hulk will do it for me.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:46 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

lol?

I choose the Iron Men, the only ones with reliable forcefields and the ability to actually fly me the **** out of dodge.

What are the rest going to do once Iron Man has flown me to a different country smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 15th, 2018 03:55 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

8 Scarlet Witch
10 Adult Groot

Scarlet Witch is uber as phukk.
Groot too. Young Groot can hold a super hot Stormbreaker. In his adult form he can wreck battalions by himself. He also has that weird protective ball thingy.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 04:04 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
8 Scarlet Witch
10 Adult Groot

Scarlet Witch is uber as phukk.
Groot too. Young Groot can hold a super hot Stormbreaker. In his adult form he can wreck battalions by himself. He also has that weird protective ball thingy.
gamora tore groot apart though....

Old Post May 15th, 2018 04:12 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But he was just annoyed by her...and was trying to capture her alive in one piece for the bounty.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 04:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by krisblaze
lol?

I choose the Iron Men, the only ones with reliable forcefields and the ability to actually fly me the **** out of dodge.

What are the rest going to do once Iron Man has flown me to a different country smile

hulk jumps and gets you before you fly away

Old Post May 15th, 2018 05:59 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’ll take 8 Scarlet Witches and a Hulk please, hold the mayo.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 07:22 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by The Spectre+
hulk jumps and gets you before you fly away

He ain't jumping through 30 repulsor rays.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 15th, 2018 07:25 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dont you mean 6?

Old Post May 16th, 2018 09:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap is to frail and weak. Make it 80 Cassandra Cain's, and we're in business.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^ confused

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:22 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, it's "too". To late to edit it in.

*Ahem*. Yeah, I know, calling CAP frail? It's just by comparison.. When he gets stabbed by, say, Wolverine, in the leg, or in the shoulder by Conan, then the fights over.

Cass's whole thing is magic body reading to avoid taking damage. She's like a mini Spidey, without being a recognized meta or being so overpowered.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on May 16th, 2018 at 11:34 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:31 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Still gotta go w. confused as Cassandra’s nowhere in this thing. stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:46 AM